www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm a welder, engineer, inventor, do CAD drawing and rendering for our sales team, and once in a while do steel fabrication when my cronies are slacking for a small company that makes bike racks for retail stores (trek, REI, sears,etc....) Rudy Rack. I used all that and a lot more to convince the president of our company to diversify into a discgolf division called DISCKING, we currently offer a ever growing variety of discgolf related products, including KINGPIN baskets approved at the PDGA championship level. I made my hobby my job and now no day is the same, and I get to live the dream, its a great feeling!
I'm the survey crew manager of a small civil engineering firm in indianapolis. I've been surveying since 1981, discing since 1987.
I teach computer programming (java)
maybe your girlfriend should get a job...
I'm a gondolier and a journalist.
Geologist- when there's work.
23 years of overtime...now lucky if I get 10 hours a week.
I worked in the Construction Industry from the age of 15-25. Started my own gig when I was 26 after a few burns from a "bad guy boss". Decided what the hell, three times the money and twice as much time away from the job. Just finished licensing requirements and have never been more excited abouth being 100% legal, honest, and free of "the man".

Now what would fulfill me is to build discgolf courses full time......haha.....and design and produce my own line of super discs that everyone wants, sponsor pros, and retire from the construction industry, taking on full time discgolf.
I work on an Information Technology Project Team at Embry-Riddle Aeronautical University.
I work as a CAD Designer/ Laser Operator for a Architecture Company. I work too much doesn't leave alot of time for discgolf. :-(
Computer/Network Engineer.
A&P mechanic. (Aircraft mechanic) I bring DC-3s and C-47s back to new condition.

Heres one that we did which was helping to clean up after BP in the gulf.
Historian, Archivist, and Faculty at the Institute of American Indian Arts in Santa Fe.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968