www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Operations Manager for a Ball / Disc Golf Course
Analytical Chemist -- if I can hold sulfuric acid in one hand and potassium cyanide in the other, calibrate my instrument AND listen to my boss rip me a "new one" all at the same time ... you'd think I could get that freakin Aviar to go into the chains from 30 feet on a consistent basis... :)
I help run 4 and half disc golf courses(Dragon Disc Golf) in 3 Cities(Brunswick,Auburn & Scarbourgh) in the state of Maine This is not as good as it sounds dose not leave much time to play
I agree with Kre
It's like workin at disneyland and not being able to ride the rides
I had plans to play second base for the Cleveland Indians, but that didn't work out. My footspeed is more suited for disc golf than baseball. lol

I am a computer guy. My official title is "security analyst" and I am a part of my company's network security team.
Im a Journeyman Wireman and a member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 915 in Tampa, Florida.
i am also a middle school math teacher. i enjoy checking scores at tournaments. :)
Legal/Financial Manager for Vascular Surgeons
I'm a chef and restaurant owner. Work days and nights 6 days a week. On a light week I work 65 to 75 hrs. Many times have to go three or more weeks in between rounds of golf. Try to play 3 or 4 tourneys a year.
I make my town safer, one baseball field at a time.

With precision movements and split second timing I keep Watertown's infields safe for play, and covered with cool swirly designs.
Millions watch as I weave my standard issue rake inches from the bag, then skillfully switch to the more advanced woven metal thing on a chain. Yeah it has a name, but you wouldn't understand. Why? because you're not Mr. major league infield raker.

I am also a master of custodial arts within the friendly confines of the Koch complex bathrooms. I specialize in toilet paper refilling. Without my undying commitment, you might find yourselves trapped in a stall armed only with your newspaper.
Like a brave soldier,I storm hostile territory delivering much needed supplies to both men, and women.
Should I leave one roll? Or two? Or perhaps that giant 10-pound super roll. While others rest, I can't… because somewhere there's a guy with his pants around his ankles doing the bunny hop in search of a fresh roll. I am master of the men's room because if I don't do my business, you can't do yours.
Nice post Tom,
I serve at a small Episcopal church and do campus ministry in Bowling Green, Ohio. Summer affords me more spare time to disc golf, although I now play year round. I'm still waiting for disc golf to get so big that I can be a disc golf chaplain (we can all dream, right?)
recreation. disc, kayak,volleyball. used to be ball golf and flying hot-air balloons. oh yeah, stagehand, landscape gardener,dad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968