www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm Operations Manager for a Ball / Disc Golf Course
Analytical Chemist -- if I can hold sulfuric acid in one hand and potassium cyanide in the other, calibrate my instrument AND listen to my boss rip me a "new one" all at the same time ... you'd think I could get that freakin Aviar to go into the chains from 30 feet on a consistent basis... :)
I help run 4 and half disc golf courses(Dragon Disc Golf) in 3 Cities(Brunswick,Auburn & Scarbourgh) in the state of Maine This is not as good as it sounds dose not leave much time to play
I agree with Kre
It's like workin at disneyland and not being able to ride the rides
I had plans to play second base for the Cleveland Indians, but that didn't work out. My footspeed is more suited for disc golf than baseball. lol

I am a computer guy. My official title is "security analyst" and I am a part of my company's network security team.
Im a Journeyman Wireman and a member of the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 915 in Tampa, Florida.
i am also a middle school math teacher. i enjoy checking scores at tournaments. :)
Legal/Financial Manager for Vascular Surgeons
I'm a chef and restaurant owner. Work days and nights 6 days a week. On a light week I work 65 to 75 hrs. Many times have to go three or more weeks in between rounds of golf. Try to play 3 or 4 tourneys a year.
I make my town safer, one baseball field at a time.

With precision movements and split second timing I keep Watertown's infields safe for play, and covered with cool swirly designs.
Millions watch as I weave my standard issue rake inches from the bag, then skillfully switch to the more advanced woven metal thing on a chain. Yeah it has a name, but you wouldn't understand. Why? because you're not Mr. major league infield raker.

I am also a master of custodial arts within the friendly confines of the Koch complex bathrooms. I specialize in toilet paper refilling. Without my undying commitment, you might find yourselves trapped in a stall armed only with your newspaper.
Like a brave soldier,I storm hostile territory delivering much needed supplies to both men, and women.
Should I leave one roll? Or two? Or perhaps that giant 10-pound super roll. While others rest, I can't… because somewhere there's a guy with his pants around his ankles doing the bunny hop in search of a fresh roll. I am master of the men's room because if I don't do my business, you can't do yours.
Nice post Tom,
I serve at a small Episcopal church and do campus ministry in Bowling Green, Ohio. Summer affords me more spare time to disc golf, although I now play year round. I'm still waiting for disc golf to get so big that I can be a disc golf chaplain (we can all dream, right?)
recreation. disc, kayak,volleyball. used to be ball golf and flying hot-air balloons. oh yeah, stagehand, landscape gardener,dad.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968