www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 51

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the Director of Operations for Event Technology for Presentation Services AV @ The Westin La Cantera Resort and Hotel.... I take care of the Video and Audio for most of the big events that come through this location and I get to take on any other shows at our sister locations here in town.

My playing time is usually 5:30pm to 7pm on weekdays and early mornings on weekends (only been playing for 4 months).... I try to keep the time down to 1 1/2 - 2 hours so I can spend time with my wife (13 years married, and expecting a new little one Jan. 1st 2009) and little girl (2 years old in Dec.).
work whats that, i thought dg was work,, thats all i do, im a trim carpenter, interior trim new custom houses, but i am remodling my grandmothrs house right now and playing dg at least 2 or 3 rounds a day,, like i said whats work
I am the technical lead and supervisor of an IT Help Desk for a fortune 500 company based in Atlanta, GA. Anybody need a virus?!?
Quality Control Supervisor at IKA Works, Inc. Wilmington, NC. 13 years, Quality Dept. since '96. Weekends off....always, low stress, great co-workers, 5 min from home course, lotsa vacation time.
Use Apple!

Steve Adams said:
I am the technical lead and supervisor of an IT Help Desk for a fortune 500 company based in Atlanta, GA. Anybody need a virus?!?
Supervisor at a store fixture manufacturer...pretty boring but it pays the bills. Also referee soccer and do play-by-play of high school football and basketball on a local radio station for extra $.
I'm a recent college graduate. Product design.

Actually, if anyone knows anyone in the Frisbee Golf business I'd love to bring some great ideas into the sport...
IT Director for a financial Institution in Lexington KY.
I own a restaurant in Boone NC. We sponsor several courses and try to help sponsor tournaments when we can.
I'm a network engineer.
I work at a Hospital in Jackson as a Nurses Assistant and Also I am a Volunteer Firefighter....
i've worked at hawaii campers for the past twentyfive years. i started in the back , building and installing, but the last three i've been in the frt office saleing , and ordering ,oh and i'm also on the computer now. sweet!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968