www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Im just curious. I am a merchandiser for coca-cola and have dreams to one day be free of a job and play disc golf fulltime. Yeah right......Im a worken man and Ive excepted that, but I would like to hear from some other people.

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I am the Director of Operations for Event Technology for Presentation Services AV @ The Westin La Cantera Resort and Hotel.... I take care of the Video and Audio for most of the big events that come through this location and I get to take on any other shows at our sister locations here in town.

My playing time is usually 5:30pm to 7pm on weekdays and early mornings on weekends (only been playing for 4 months).... I try to keep the time down to 1 1/2 - 2 hours so I can spend time with my wife (13 years married, and expecting a new little one Jan. 1st 2009) and little girl (2 years old in Dec.).
work whats that, i thought dg was work,, thats all i do, im a trim carpenter, interior trim new custom houses, but i am remodling my grandmothrs house right now and playing dg at least 2 or 3 rounds a day,, like i said whats work
I am the technical lead and supervisor of an IT Help Desk for a fortune 500 company based in Atlanta, GA. Anybody need a virus?!?
Quality Control Supervisor at IKA Works, Inc. Wilmington, NC. 13 years, Quality Dept. since '96. Weekends off....always, low stress, great co-workers, 5 min from home course, lotsa vacation time.
Use Apple!

Steve Adams said:
I am the technical lead and supervisor of an IT Help Desk for a fortune 500 company based in Atlanta, GA. Anybody need a virus?!?
Supervisor at a store fixture manufacturer...pretty boring but it pays the bills. Also referee soccer and do play-by-play of high school football and basketball on a local radio station for extra $.
I'm a recent college graduate. Product design.

Actually, if anyone knows anyone in the Frisbee Golf business I'd love to bring some great ideas into the sport...
IT Director for a financial Institution in Lexington KY.
I own a restaurant in Boone NC. We sponsor several courses and try to help sponsor tournaments when we can.
I'm a network engineer.
I work at a Hospital in Jackson as a Nurses Assistant and Also I am a Volunteer Firefighter....
i've worked at hawaii campers for the past twentyfive years. i started in the back , building and installing, but the last three i've been in the frt office saleing , and ordering ,oh and i'm also on the computer now. sweet!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968