www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The only thing I have besides disc is a Innova Microfiber towel, a couple mechanical pencils..... and a bunch of pine needles that seem to find the bottom of my bag.
mechainical pencil, powder (if you don't know why come play golf in TX in the summer.......I hate monkey butt), Lighter, minis, SKOAL long cut straight, 2 x water bottles, 3 towels.....(white of course....no tyedye towels here....inside joke in houston), chapstick, key for the car, and my Jay Slack ACE peace......mabye a powerbar if it is a tourney round.....and last but certianly NOT LEAST my GREATEST DISC GOLF SUPPLEMENT EVER.......NOXAVOL. if you don't know what NOXAVOL is find Mr. Blue on here and send him a message (North Side Chain Gang) and I am sure he can point you in the right direction.
Depends... Tournament bag or screw around?

Tournament Bag; 2 Liters of water, 2 packages of mixed nuts or trail mix, advil, red bull, 7 towels, lighter, paper tape, extra pencils.

Screw around: Couple towels, a small water, a big beer :)
lol little sharpie, that's great. I have sharpie,pencil, pen, wet wipes, LSD micro fiber, 15" surgical tube (stretching tool), small file, few pine cones from various courses( filtering in and out), water, and little black bag of tricks. oh and sometimes powder.
oh yeah.. I left something out. A sharpie and a hard plastic water bottle. I'm looking into getting a birdie bag because it gets really hot in the summer time down south.
two towels, sanding block, pencils and sharpener, sharpie, led lights, tape, new skin, extra scorecards, lighter, cigars, and a pacifier for when my buddies start acting like lil babies, and my beer koozie
I carry a pocket knife for them "shady" kind of parks. No one is taking my discs!! haha ohh and the innova micro fiber towels, great toilet paper in an emergency, expensive but oh so soft. So now I have a ziploc with some Sharmin tp (just in case).
Pencils/mech pencil, Sharpie, erasable score card, minix2, tags, sandpaper, water bottle (s), towel, birdie bag, energy bar or two, can-o-vanilla Skoal, ipod, headlamp in fall/winter, handwarmers in fall/winter
Nascar Dave said:
two towels, sanding block, pencils and sharpener, sharpie, led lights, tape, new skin, extra scorecards, lighter, cigars, and a pacifier for when my buddies start acting like lil babies, and my beer koozie

forgot about the sharmin tp and the pocket knife for the big burrs that have a way of finding the edge of my discs
mini-first aid kit with some Burt's Bees Res-Q-Ointment; thats some great stuff to take the irritation out of thorn scratches or bug bites, also great if you rub it on quick after finding poison ivy. Plus I'll keep a small tube of lotion in winter because my hands will get so dry it affects my grip.

Erasable scorecard John? You're not supposed to admit it!
I bring a small package of baby wipes & some sandwich bags because I've hit a couple of dogpiles in the past. Wipe them down a with a few wipes, stuff them in the sandwich bag, douse hands with hand sanitizer and toss the bag in the first garbage can you find. I've made a few friends with desperate casual players, too, because they usually just have a couple of discs and carry them in their arms. I'm a pack-rat, so that's not the only extras, but that's the only thing I haven't seen on the list yet.

Bill said:
mini-first aid kit with some Burt's Bees Res-Q-Ointment; thats some great stuff to take the irritation out of thorn scratches or bug bites, also great if you rub it on quick after finding poison ivy. Plus I'll keep a small tube of lotion in winter because my hands will get so dry it affects my grip.

Bill said:

Well ... you're not supposed to admit to carrying a small tube of lotion either! LOL ;)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968