www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

What is the piece of glass for? I have played many casual rounds in the presence of partakers, and have never seen them use one. Do you put something on the glass, then use a lighter underneath it to heat it up? Does it pop the seeds out? I gather that it is used in the process of ingesting, but I don't have any insight past what I said above.
Bill Burns said:
What is the piece of glass for? I have played many casual rounds in the presence of partakers, and have never seen them use one. Do you put something on the glass, then use a lighter underneath it to heat it up? Does it pop the seeds out? I gather that it is used in the process of ingesting, but I don't have any insight past what I said above.

It's a motivational tool, some require it to get their mental game together. ;)
all the usual pluss..... sunflower seeds. if i'm not smoking (cigs) i've got seeds in my mouth
Cigars !!!!
lipstick, perfume, hand cleaner, etc...
Atleast a Towel.
lipstick and perfume that's why disc golf women rock! :)

Tuffi said:
lipstick, perfume, hand cleaner, etc...
2 towels
sharpie
8 mini's ( i have a problem forgetting them)
birdie bag
cell
bag tags
lighter
smokes
this is good stuff
I carry a baseball to knock down stuck discs, waterproof scorecards, a few pencils, sharpie, microfiber towell, LED flashlight, and a couple of plastic grocery sacks to pick up garbage during my round (or to quanantine a disc if it lands in a pile).
John McMullen said:
Bill Burns said:

It's a motivational tool, some require it to get their mental game together. ;)

I see... you don;t know either, huh? That was a pretty vague answer, and if you had given a specific one, that would not imply actual use, at least not to me.
Let's see what's in my bag-plastic bag to pick up yesterday's creep's beer cans-usually found crushed at the basket with a trash can at the next tee. Scorecards, pencils, hand warmers, spare hair clip, cell phone in case of emergency only, keys, altoids, water bottle, towel, bug spray in the summer and fall, kleenex (works on both ends). That's it. I always clean out my bag after a round so it's ready for the next. Grab a bottle of water and go throw!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968