www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Rule book, member card, notepad/pencil, hand warmers (winter only), sharpie, small flashlight, extra mini, BC powder...all of that in a giant ziploc baggie.

Also a few towels, occasionally a flask of Kentucky Deluxe :D, and all my lucky charms: a mini Buddha statue, a few rocks from my favorite course, horseshoe ring my grandma gave me, and a piece of a chainlink from a basket at the now defunct Crawford Park in Dallas, TX (amazing course that locals never really gave a chance, and was eventually closed b/c vandals destroyed most of the baskets).

*Note - I didn't cut the chain link off myself...just found it on the ground next to a basket that vandals uprooted.
I carry a golf ball & a baseball to get errant discs out of sticky trees.....

Bandages & tape to prevent "Frisbee Finger".....

Cell Phone, so I don't lose it on the course.....

Towel, sandpaper to fix nicks & gouges, sharpie to mark new discs, car keys, & water bottle.....

My bag weighs a ton.....
Let's stop the veiled references to illegal substances and paraphenelia. We need a better presence in public parks and more respect so the SPORT can grow. We usually drive out the druggies from open parks when courses are put in to make them more family friendly.

wayhighoffire said:
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
what would you have a shard of glass?
i said a piece of glass, to put the cabbage in. i need my spinach on the links d00d..
Hey, you stole my last name!!!!!

JustKiddin'
A pencil, pencil sharpener, eyeglass cloth, couple Richmond Hill score cards, my Ace medallion that my brother made for me. A little clicker golf scorekeeping deal, Huk Lab mini-marker, I-pod, a unit, a lighter, my #27 bag-tag. I'm a pack rat so my bag used to be full of stuff. To save weight (& my back) I've been pulling out everything non-essential. I'm now down to my core items.
sometimes a flask, a bag of "leafy vegitable material", papers, scorecards, extra lighters (we all know how hobbile it is to have the lighter die on hole 3 or 4) a microfiber, usually candy of some kind for the hole 9 munchies and a bag to collect trash i see.
everything it seems, food, drinks, sun block, bug spray,mini's, a glass object (for tobacco purposes only of course) and beer if i got the big bag on my back.
Sharpies, pencils, scorecards, Ibuprofin, Tums and disc diver.
I keep a towel in a plastic bag,a towel for use, bug spray,extra pencils, a few band aides, ibuprofen,a birdie bag, Gold Bond,a small knife ,a Sharpie, a scrubby,a rule book in a plastic bag and a lighter. I also empty my pockets before I throw so add change, a wallet and a cell phone.
I use a bookbag for my bag because of this reason... I like to carry a lot of "stuff" in my bag. I have 2 extra towels, a multipurpose knife, extra scorecards with a small plastic clip board, bandage tape, band aids, umbrella, and because of the weather, I have my mitten/gloves in my bag.
Alcohol swabs, use after touching poison Ivy to nuetralize the poison ivy oil. Works great.
Deep Woods Off and Amonia in a small spray bottle for insect bites.(Insect repellent doesn't work too well in Tn.)
Band Aids! In the day it was hammers, scorpions, vipers,,, no wonder I need Band Aids!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968