www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

handwarmers, pencils, a sharpie, and maps

what would you have a shard of glass?
Kyle Jacob Smalling said:
what would you have a shard of glass?
i said a piece of glass, to put the cabbage in. i need my spinach on the links d00d..
Towel, pencil, extra mini's, 2 LED's for the baskets and 2 for my discs, never know when glowie rounds are in order, sharpie, couple of advil, extra lighter, extra ziplock bag, All of that in a ziplock bag.

Kyle ... it wasnt a shard of glass, its a piece of glass ... u need to talk to your RH at your course ... RH = resident hippy :))
The piece of glass is probably just for mental composure. Keeping glass in the bag is a disincentive to kicking the bag, unless you really want shards of glass. :)
Trailmix, peanuts, two bottles o' water, Sharpies, pencils, extra score cards, towel, cigs, lighter.....
Towel, sharpie, hand sanitizer (because of pine trees), Ript Revenge cards, score cards, card caddy, a couple Cliff bars, a handful of LEDs and birdie beads.
One item that I carry that seems to not be mentioned here is Band-Aids. This may just be b/c my home course has LOTS of briars, but you can never have enough Band-Aids. Besides that, I also carry the minis and score cards. I keep my sharpie in my pants pocket at all times.
Jedimastr13 said:
. I keep my sharpie in my pants pocket at all times.

Is that just a little romantic term your wife uses? Sorry, just kidding.
mark ellis said:
Jedimastr13 said:

HAAAAAAAAAA!
The norm....towel, extra pencils, sharpie, paper or extra scorecards and golf balls for retrieving discs out of the trees that my retriever I carry won't reach. If it's raining I can attach an umbrella to my bag.
AHAHAHHAHAHA funny thats what my wife calls mine

mark ellis said:
Jedimastr13 said:

Bryce aka Hardcore Hyzer said:
mark ellis said:
Jedimastr13 said:

HAAAAAAAAAA!

Being a computer nerd, that thought never really struck me. Back in school, they used to say they were gonna get me a pocket protector for my pants pocket b/c I always had several pens, mechanical pencils, and a sharpie in my pocket. That's just a practice I've never gotten rid of. Been very helpful over the years, especially at b-day parties for little kids when they want to mark up the plastic cups.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968