www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 45

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Towel, rain poncho, bug spray, sunblock, half a dozen minis, pencil, sharpie, advil, cigarettes, lighter, keys, extra scorecards, cell phone, and usually some trash I picked up on the course and forgot to throw away. Oh. And the kitchen sink. I think I found a lost child in my bag once.... No wonder it was so heavy!
Minis, towel, pen, pencil, lacrosse ball, Skittles, sharpie, notepad, pocket knife, sunblock, bottle opener, PDGA rules book, bag tag, lotion, lip gloss, first-aid kit, and hair ties...
Nah Jamie, I'm 13

Plus, I go to public school, I know alllll about drugs and stuff

And I had a hippie disc golfing brotha, he did the happy grass ;)

So..I'm still confused about the glass...ohh wait!

Its a bong!
No, I don't think so, I know what a bong is and it's not "a piece of glass"
Its not a bong...?

Jeez, I'll have to ask my brother...
pencils, sharpie, mini, benadryl anti-itch stick, baseball, hackysack, towel, water
-
-
-
bogey repair kit.
-
-
-
bobd said:
-
-
-
bogey repair kit.
-
-
-

............Eraser? ...lol!
three or four mini's, 2 Sharpies, pencils , scorecard, chapstick, towell, a piece of glass and sum shrubs to put in the glass, a thristy two ounce Miller High life (maybee two), cell phone, a few bucks for the donation station at blackmouse, a couple lighters and a couple packs of matches just in case, small pack of aleeve, a knife and multi tool,...... damn, and whatever other random stuff is in my pockets when I get there. oh yea and 2 hacky sacks in case things are slow
The piece of glass must be a one hitter, I guess, or a small cr@ck pipe.
Maybe an MP3 player if I'm playing a solo round. A few minis from various tournaments, just for nostalga purposes. Bottle of water, that's about it
MP3 player, shapie, scorebook, pencils/pens, towel. plastic bags for garbage and wet towels, digital camera, video camera, minis, Ript cards, and a water bottle

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968