www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

me, i've got pencils, chap stick, hand towel, extra score cards, birdie bag, extra lighter, pain relief pills, a piece of glass and a disc diver (my home course is trophy lakes so i have to be able to get my plastic out of the water)

what do you have?

Views: 43

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Chad Curtis said:
I brought my Golden once--but he kept biting my discs.. . . .
Ben Calhoun said:
Athletic tape, small sharpie, spare car key, 7$ in 1$ bills (back up for doubles I may run into), spare towel, digital camera.

Golden retriever if it has a water hazard.

You carry a Golden Retriever in your bag?

Ha, I jest...

I just carry the basics, my discs, a few minis, a pencil and some scorecards. I also make sure to have a trash bag, some water, and a towel clipped.

Of course, my pockets are usually full.

Over.
sharpie, glass, Red Wings towel, gum, smokes, keys, lighter, scorecard, pencil, and a beer from time to time, on courses allowing of course. lol
a compass, flare gun, solar blanket,trail mix. You just never know what the weather in the Northwest is going to do!
thats hilarious

Steve said:
Well telling him what its for is better than him thinking that dudes a crackhead. lol
I carry 15-20 discs, current PDGA rule book, corkscrew/knife tool, WATER BOTTLE, two towels, loose change or dollar bills, dirtbag for sure, ink pen, sharpie and jumbo sharpie, 4 pencils, scorecard, two minis, phone, wallet, cigarettes, lighter, matches, bottle caps, trash, my stash, dental floss, extra socks from time to time, and drakkar oil for days when i shoot too many rounds in warm weather.
the usual.....the most important item being a roll of Zonas white medical tape......works way better for blisters,etc than band-aids. Right, wade?
everything listed, except the piece of glass, but it could come in handy, Oh a small maglight, band-aids, usually a can or bottle of beer, and pencil sharpener, and a multi pocket tool
extra kooozie
salt shaker for that COLD HIGH LIFE
piece of glass
green scrubie pad and light sandpaper for disc first aid
sharpie
cloth surgical tape (for finger fixes)
small leatherman
super glue
CURRENT RULE BOOK?????

Wow some DO take this way to seriously!

Wade Sullivan said:
I carry 15-20 discs, current PDGA rule book, corkscrew/knife tool, WATER BOTTLE, two towels, loose change or dollar bills, dirtbag for sure, ink pen, sharpie and jumbo sharpie, 4 pencils, scorecard, two minis, phone, wallet, cigarettes, lighter, matches, bottle caps, trash, my stash, dental floss, extra socks from time to time, and drakkar oil for days when i shoot too many rounds in warm weather.
what?? no one likes to start a round with a Sparks?!
indeed! you saved me from bleeding everywhere on that one peter, and i thank you.

Peter Kunoff said:
the usual.....the most important item being a roll of Zonas white medical tape......works way better for blisters,etc than band-aids. Right, wade?
i carry My mini, a couple of scorecards, a pen, a sharpie, a gray scruffy pad, Sand paper, a baseball, my cell phone, my keys, a disc diver, gloves, lotion, a rag some beer, and a little 380. ( you never know what is going to happen)

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968