www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What happened to everyone here this site used to have tons of activity now it seems the same people just post over and over again.

Views: 411

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

A few have mentioned FaceBook.Some dg sites open,just wondered what are some or a main fb page/site.Still recouping from old age injuries.Recent foot surgery which had me non mobile for 3 months except for a knee scooter around the house & doc appts.Jones'n to throw again,1 1/2 yrs is too long. hit chains.

It's been a long cold winter for me and have been working out of town since the weather broke. I just played my first round this past weekend since last fall.

I check this site on a regular basis, but have had nothing to add or discuss.

I am finally starting to play tournaments making me realize during my casual play that I have been not adhering to many of the official rules regarding marking your disc, stepping over the line during a putt, holding onto a small branch when throwing  an upshot, etc.

I'll try to visit this more often and post when I have something to say, I have picked up a lot of good information from this site over the years and would like to see it continue.

Well, I have been sick and tired all the time. The only thing the Doctors could tell me is, I have a fatty liver. I know that 4 years ago. So, I am working on my throwing and putting and losing the weight. We are getting more nice weather here in North Dakota. So, I have been hitting the baskets hard. I am going to talk to the city, about a new course in Minot. Wish me luck. Keep on throwing.  

I died.

oh wait, no I didn't.

facebook happened

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968