www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This past Saturday (Sept. 25) marks the first time I've finished in the top three in the advanced AM division of a monthly tournament. My trophy was an Aviar with our local club design dyed on the front (pic attached). All of the top finishers usually get some sort of Innova plastic, stickers and/or minis. The pros get the cash. What have you won before?

Views: 12

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I finished first in a weekly at Sylmar and got 20 bucks in store credit. Which got me a Star TL and a Gatorade.
I won $40 in doubles about two weeks ago in league. Then last week I won $26 by hitting the ace pool. Previously I had won $300 for hitting another ace pool. My ace pool winnings have paid for that one dollar entry for quite some time now.
The one time I placed in a tourney I won a elite z glow buzzz ss, elite z buzzz, and a pro d ratter.
a new bag for second place in so cal championships at la mirada ca.also have one first place plaque,and nice glass plaque for a second place
Trophy disc's, Merch...... o yeah

A liquid logic Kayak worth $1000
most of the time I won "funny money" where you get a certain amount of cash, and you pick what discs you want. I won $90 at one tournament, and did not know what to get with all of it.
that is soooooooooo f*c*n cool,that might take the cake for best prize,nice
What the hell! That's cool!
No tournies. :-( Have won league in adv and open several times though. It's not a large league. Ace pool once for 45 and my biggest win was am skins for 99 bucks in funny money a few years back.
Do they take funny money at the liquor store?
The prizes I've won don't mean as much as the bragging rights.
Discs and swag, some more discs, then more discs, then some swag, and a PARtridge in an pear tree.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968