www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

This past Saturday (Sept. 25) marks the first time I've finished in the top three in the advanced AM division of a monthly tournament. My trophy was an Aviar with our local club design dyed on the front (pic attached). All of the top finishers usually get some sort of Innova plastic, stickers and/or minis. The pros get the cash. What have you won before?

Views: 9

Attachments:

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cash , plastic , Pole-Hole ( Basket ), Ceiling Fan for my family room.
about $300 in cash from leauge, 3 or 4 second and third place trophies/plaques in adv masters, about $400 in scrip, and the occasional ctp disc
if only
hey man, good job on making the top three
A free trip to the next Tee. ; )
Thanks, Reid!
New dg friends,enjoyment of playing this sport,witnessing the advancement from object/target/casual throwing to accomplished disc golf.
I just tied for first in the Fifth, Four states open. We had a play off and the other guy won sadly, but second place was 90 bucks worth of plastic. My biggest take home ever. He got was a 100 dollar basket and a throphy disc. I'd rather have the plastic anyday.. I have a good basket =).
I played in My first tourney about a month ago and I got 3rd in the Rec Division and won 5 discs (2 Pro katanas, Pro sidewinder,Pro Roc, Champion Monarch) and a tourney T-shirt.
I forgot about leauge winnings.. 100 bucks, twice from hitting aces, and won leauge itself a few times.
I got a bag of #$%^ from the local pro for winning a tourney...does that count?
One billion dollars. You have to say it like Dr. Evil.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968