www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

No matter how many times you've played it, no matter how much you work on different approaches, you just can't seem to Par it.  Every once in a while you do, and it feels like a birdie.  What hole on what course is it for you?, kinda describe it.

Hole 6 at Bear Creek, Grapevine TX. 340 short tee, or 430 long tee, no matter what tee, the shot is damn near impossible to drive cleanly.  clouded with very low hanging trees.  if you make that, you have to dodge a number of trees in the "Gap", if you make that, you need your disc to turn at 315ft. turns short your in the thick of it, turns too late its in the creek, and its a right turn.  you can't roll it because there is a huge hole about 100ft from the tee box.  you have to have dead-on accuracy and one hell of an arm to attempt a tomahawk to clear the tall treeline that runs the entire right and left side of the "Gap". 

Tags: 6, bear, creek, dogleg, hole, right, tough

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Very nice. I will bring up and old thread on there for ya. Its called the Phone Tree
Blue Mountain DGC, Missoula, MT, Hole #16 "Mirkwood", Blue Tees. Approximately 480ft. You drive from the tee with a tree at the front left edge of the tee box so you throw from the right side of the tee for RHBH. The fairway goes up to the right about 200ft. then turns slowly left and continues straight after the turn. The fairway is lined with dense old Ponderosa Pines on both sides and if you go left you are stuck in a small ravine if you go right you end up on a hill with little gaps for overhand shots but the pines are 80-140ft tall so you can't go over them just through them. It is rough.
Hole 18 at Begg Park. I very straight shot with a slight fade to the left at the end. Tight fairway with a major drop off all along the left side. A real danger is not so much the tree's but the disc fading to the left to quick and landing in another fairway, or worse yet into the creek that runs along 9 and 10. I have just not been having much luck lately with my annies on any hole.

Still looking for that anny disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968