www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I think i need to have a midrange to help longer putts and i dont know where to start. i also want to know if anyone would suggest me to get a DISCRAFT NUKE.

Views: 548

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I throw Buzzzs for most of my midrange shots. I also like the comet in X plastic for shots that I need to turn to the right. Inside 100 ft, i turn to my Magnets. I keep 2 magnets for inside the circle putts, and 2 for everything 100 ft and in, up to the circle.
A Comet is one of the greatest discs ever made, especially in the elite-X plastic. When you get it broken in to that magical spot....priceless - if you got the touch.
Spider! I used as a putter for years and still rely heavily on it for up shots and long putts.

Use the Force !!
buy a 180 roc 2day

the glow roc
buzzz. no other will suffice
I agree with Marc. Just learn how to putt well with power at longer distance or learn a longer hyzer float putt. I only know one guy who can bang in long puts at a regualr basis.

I also agree with Marc on the Nuke as it is my favorite disc and I bombed one 450 the other day at Flyboy Aviation, the best course on the planet.
Star coyote is my go to midrange
I would suggest a DGA Aftershock. it is my go too disc I keep four of them on hand.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968