www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I think i need to have a midrange to help longer putts and i dont know where to start. i also want to know if anyone would suggest me to get a DISCRAFT NUKE.

Views: 554

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

buy a 180 roc 2day

the glow roc
buzzz. no other will suffice
I agree with Marc. Just learn how to putt well with power at longer distance or learn a longer hyzer float putt. I only know one guy who can bang in long puts at a regualr basis.

I also agree with Marc on the Nuke as it is my favorite disc and I bombed one 450 the other day at Flyboy Aviation, the best course on the planet.
A KC isnt as stable as even the current run of Z Wasps (yes a few years ago a couple runs were alil flippy for a wasp) And you will never find any roc with the glide of a buzzz or a meteor. It doesnt matter what angle you release a buzzz its gonna hold it, not the best wind disc but thats where a wasp and drone comes in and the best part is that instead of spending months and months getting each of those rocs perfectly broken in only to break it or lose it and have to start all over again, you can go with a discraft mid and grab a new one off the self that will just exactly the same as the one you just lost.

If you throw over 300' give the nuke a try
My goal isn't to bash Discraft. It is to help a fellow discgolfer by providing the kind of knowledge I would have liked to have when I started over Nine years ago. I am sorry I upset your apple cart in some way. It wasn't my goal as stated above. In any case, this is simply an example of different opinions based on separate life experiences.
I didnt take it as you were bashing them, and I'm def not trying to start another manufacturers war, thats just my opinion on what those discs can do compared to each other
Star coyote is my go to midrange
I would suggest a DGA Aftershock. it is my go too disc I keep four of them on hand.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968