www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is Considered the most sought after collectible Golf Disc (excluding the USDGC Rocs)?

Is their a particularly elusive collectible that someone has been looking for, perhaps even only exist in legend??

Views: 1371

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i believe the legendary "buzz-bee" is possibly the most sought after collectible. they do exist.
Original Pin Tin set from Frisbee Pies !!!!
Original Pluto Platter in package or the Mistery Y in package !!!!
i would say champion edition teebirds....
anything Champion Edition seems to get alot of peoples attention
I just saw one on ebay for like 400ish..
http://cgi.ebay.com/BUZZBEE-VINTAGE-70s-FRISBEE-SMOKING-PIPE-BOWL-B...
biscgolf said:
i believe the legendary "buzz-bee" is possibly the most sought after collectible. they do exist.
I would say based on supply and demand and the apparent monetary value, it would have to be the 2001 USDGC Champion Edition Roc. BUT, since we ruled those out, I would have to concur with Lars, the First Run CE Teebird.
Off the top of my head.

Golf Discs?
Old Aeros.
Old Shuttle Puppy
Old Flying Eye Stamped Discs
CE Stuff
KC ANYx Discs

For the Discraft stuff help me out guys.
I would call Buzzbees or Pie Tins golf discs myself, and it might not be the most valuable, but my vote goes to the Shuttle Puppy.
I think CE Gazelles typically go for more than CE Teebirds...probably b/c it was a much smaller run and the first official CE disc ever produced. I've seen them go for $300 on discgolfvalues.com.

Related story - a buddy of mine from Hot Springs was at a garage sale a few months ago and came across an original Pluto Platter still in the package...for a whopping $0.25 :D
Gabriel said:
I just saw one on ebay for like 400ish..
http://cgi.ebay.com/BUZZBEE-VINTAGE-70s-FRISBEE-SMOKING-PIPE-BOWL-B...
biscgolf said:

Wow a flying bong.. that's just incredible. Please note that this one is for use with tobacco only! I thought you were talking about a discraft buzzz!
Rusty Pappas said:
I think CE Gazelles typically go for more than CE Teebirds...probably b/c it was a much smaller run and the first official CE disc ever produced. I've seen them go for $300 on discgolfvalues.com.

Related story - a buddy of mine from Hot Springs was at a garage sale a few months ago and came across an original Pluto Platter still in the package...for a whopping $0.25 :D

don't the valks go for more than either one?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968