www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anybody watch the usdgc online?  anybody see the bag that matt orum and a few others were carrying?  if so, do you know what it is?

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

gotta google mystery ranch disc golf bag and go from there.
http://www.mysteryrants.com/category/disc-golf/

Should take you right to the page.
its huge,if a caddie is going to carry it or put on a cart,but the earlyier mention of paul mcbeths bag sounds cool,red white blue
Dope bag got a few friends that have it , best part is it has a lifetime guarantee ! Well worth the cost IMO
what is the model called and what is the price tag on it? lifetime guarantee is nice.
I posted an article about this bag last year. here is the link http://discgolfer.ning.com/forum/topics/mystery-ranchs-disc-golf-pa...
What does IMO mean?
in my opinion.
Thank you.
before a tournament here in madison this summer, i saw matt orum and gregg barsby practicing on one of my local courses. i got to play about half a round with them before the mosquitoes got too bad. they were both carrying the mystery ranch golf mahal. the bag is a full blown beast!!! matt was telling me that it was made of military grade material, and he showed me all of the things it had to offer. if i was a touring pro, i would probably take the step up from my dualpack cuz it seemed like on hell of a bag.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968