www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

anybody watch the usdgc online?  anybody see the bag that matt orum and a few others were carrying?  if so, do you know what it is?

Views: 184

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't notice Matt's bag, but Paul McBeth was carrying a red, white, and blue flag-motif bag and I asked him about it. He said a friend was getting into the bag business and had made it up for him. Might be related or not, just a guess. Paul didn't mention a company name, so it might be early days yet for the new venture.
Wasn't t the new Grip prototype bag? Which looks eerily similar to the Revolution backpack? or the Gateway Ozark backpack...or...
it wasn't a bag i'd seen before. it wasn't the grip or the dual pack or the gateway (at least it did not look like any of these). it was sort of a dark tan. he had it on when he accepted his award and i saw a couple of others with the same bag. it looked sort of like a hybrid of a disc golf bag and backpack style. maybe i was seeing things?
I think its the Mystery Ranch Disc Golf Bag.
Solid bag but a little pricey. Looks real nice though.

http://www.mysteryranch.com/s.nl/sc.11/category.104719/.f
for that price it had better come full of discs and shoot par for me...
For $300 it better come with it's own bikini clad caddie with very low morals. SRSLY I'd rather just carry my wife's Hello Kitty shopping bag.
Just tell your wife its the Coach of disc bags, then she'll understand.
I have played with him and tried his bag on. It is the mystery ranch in the link above.
yea that's it. that thing is sweet. first time i've seen one. way out of my price range right now. thanks guys.
that mystery ranch bag is for some all day ventures is disc golfing! definitely not for a casual round.
any pic of it anybody can post

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968