www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I buy a lot of my stuff on discgolfcenter.com I was wondering if there are other awesome sites??? What are your favorites?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i buy my stuff at twistedflyer.com great and fast service and you can get a 1 in 500 echo groove proto. its the only place to get them.
www.gottagogottathrow.com is the site I would choose. It's based out of the Twin Cities and shipping is FASSSST to where I live in Wisco.
Disc Nation, hands down. They even sponser this site.
clearwaterdiscgolf.com
I go to ebay. You can buy from just about all the stores that have been mentioned. I kind of look at it as a co-op. Plus you can find the hard to find plastic as well.
We support the sport in many ways, and we have great prices. Check us out!

poorboydiscs.com
I got my Eco Star Groove from Discgolfvalues.com. Mark has an awesome selection of Innova CFR and hard to find discs.

John Barton said:
i buy my stuff at twistedflyer.com great and fast service and you can get a 1 in 500 echo groove proto. its the only place to get them.
We get all our disc thought J-Bird Disc Golf, but if for some reason J-Bird is out of a disc and I have to have it right now I use Disc Nation or Sun King. I would use them before a lot of the other web based stores because they are gold level supporters on this site, and without them we have no site!
same here, I like the live inventory of Discgolfcenter.com. Really lets you know what you are getting.
Kinda like asking which disc is best.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968