www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I buy a lot of my stuff on discgolfcenter.com I was wondering if there are other awesome sites??? What are your favorites?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

i buy my stuff at twistedflyer.com great and fast service and you can get a 1 in 500 echo groove proto. its the only place to get them.
www.gottagogottathrow.com is the site I would choose. It's based out of the Twin Cities and shipping is FASSSST to where I live in Wisco.
Disc Nation, hands down. They even sponser this site.
clearwaterdiscgolf.com
I go to ebay. You can buy from just about all the stores that have been mentioned. I kind of look at it as a co-op. Plus you can find the hard to find plastic as well.
We support the sport in many ways, and we have great prices. Check us out!

poorboydiscs.com
I got my Eco Star Groove from Discgolfvalues.com. Mark has an awesome selection of Innova CFR and hard to find discs.

John Barton said:
i buy my stuff at twistedflyer.com great and fast service and you can get a 1 in 500 echo groove proto. its the only place to get them.
We get all our disc thought J-Bird Disc Golf, but if for some reason J-Bird is out of a disc and I have to have it right now I use Disc Nation or Sun King. I would use them before a lot of the other web based stores because they are gold level supporters on this site, and without them we have no site!
same here, I like the live inventory of Discgolfcenter.com. Really lets you know what you are getting.
Kinda like asking which disc is best.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968