www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i know the throw shop has an amazing selection but where do you get your disc on line???

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

discgolfdepot.com has a very good inventory with great prices...
I know I have missed some.
I see plenty of talk about low prices, huge stock and free shipping...
Instead of listening to everyone scream about their buddies disc golf webstore, do your own research.
Some things to consider...saying you have a large inventory does not mean you have a large inventory. Show Us!
Next, you Must have a large inventory to choose from if you expect to get the correct weights and colors.
As far as low prices, again please use a scale and weigh the differences. Remember to do all of the math...if they have a disc listed for a low price and the shipping is high, well you did not pay less for the disc. I Get this call all the time and I have to do the math for them and prove that they are not cheaper IN THE END.
Contests? running three of them right now! and a Big One on the way where you can win the top ten!!! Posted a Live Drawing of the Facebook contest on YouTube this morning. Congrats to the winners!
Points and Rewards? Every order gets bonus points as well as reviews and referrals. Points=$$$ toward your purchases!
Service? Just try calling a few of these Disc Golf Superstores and ask a few questions about discs...You will be lucky if anybody even answers the phone, and maybe the first question should be "Are you A Disc Golfer"?
Several ways to get your questions answered...Live Chat, Phone, Email, and Shout box on the side...We are the experts.
Collector Discs? The only other website for those is down (they were getting their discs from us anyhow!)
Descriptions? 90% of the descriptions on the discs are from Several top players collaborating to give you the best information about the disc instead of a cheesy manufacturers description that claims the disc can do it all!
Reviews? Mega reviews are growing daily, an easy way to guage what everyone thinks. Write a good review about a disc you know well and receive bonus points that equal cash.
Graphics? I do the graphics. It is not the best but when you compare it to None. I like the graphics, the site is fun.
Name dropping? Ken Climo stops in the store frequently as he lives right in town and we have the same home course.
Music? Stop in the store sometime. Our resident DJ Gravit*E is shredding the disc golf scene and spins live on Friday nights in the Store from 8-11PM so you are primed for your round of Night Golf!
Free Stuff? Everybody wants free stuff these days...check your box, bet you got something!
Shipping? Not same day shipping...twice a day shipping, morning and afternoon and I can hit the Fed Ex-Kinkos 24 hour shipping building with a 170 gram Star TeeBird and 3 shots out the front door.
Teams? Team Super G is the Stores Traveling Tournament Players that represent during events. We train hard!
ClearwaterDiscGolfStore.com
Owned and Operated by Disc Golfers like you!
Now that's a plug.

All I wanna know is....WTF is that...in that graphic!?!
That is Norms scary clown face...the guy who started this discussion!
Just chopped it up a bit.
Your pic looks like a Presidential Pin!
Like I would pin it on my shirt...Vote for Jamie!
Thankx for mine Donny...
Can I be on top next time?
jk jk
G's
.ucking A right!!!! .....2016

Go Clearwater! I live in Ocala, I'm going to make a special trip just to check u guys out, I was hoping to see the van last week, but, Clearwater is not too far!
Clearwater truly ROCKS...
http://www.discgolfdepot.com/ was the first site i bought from. JERRY "MENTOR" MILLER the owner was very helpfully in selecting disc.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968