www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

i know the throw shop has an amazing selection but where do you get your disc on line???

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

discgolfcenter.com seems to have the lowest disc prices, a large stock and free shipping for orders over $12.00.
Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com is my personal favorite, quick shipping, great pictures of their discs, great prices!
i have that one saved in my faves i love it to that's ware i ordered my basket and a few discs plus you get free stuff when u order. but i figured there were other sites with cheaper prices
gotta go gotta throw,sun king and disc golf xpress
Discgolfcenter.com has free shipping, progressive rewards (mine is at 8% off), and really low prices to begin with. Not only that, but they have exceptional customer service.
Marshallstreetdiscgolf.com and clearwaterdisc.com
Discgolfcenter......Rocs!!!
I have been happy with most disc golf suppliers that I have bought from.

My real opinion is that it really does not make a difference.
Hero Disc USA for Japan open discs.
Disc Golf Center for one or two discs or specific disks.
Marshall Street and Clearwater both require 50 and 40 of purchase for free shipping.
gotta go gotta throw is also nice. reasonable shipping

I have bought from all of these places. I have found all of them to be good for customer service.
Dynamic Discs, the best disc golf site in the world. They're a little more expensive than other sites, but they gave great dyes and stamps. Also fast shipping, they do a great job in promoting the sport. Let me know if you need something particular.
I like DiscGolfFlyMart.com....over 500 unique Fly Dye Discs to choose from... $3.00 shipping...good selection of production plastic...same day shipping...and oh yeah...I own it...check it out!! Only place to get all the 2010 Worlds CFR plastic.
I agree...but I think they have free shipping on all orders now...no minimum purchase. I could be wrong though.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968