www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Why are people so fanatic about it. I carry a buzz and wasp in my bag, would I benifit from getting a roc!

Views: 37

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LMAO....Just want to know what the buzzz was about!!

dirtysep said:
Uh Oh, You called out the crazies and the fiends. Brace your self!
Thats funny!

dirtysep said:
Uh Oh, You called out the crazies and the fiends. Brace your self!
Well I'll get my 2 cents in before, as dirtysep mentioned, the crazies and fiends see this... I'd say to stick with what works... stay with the buzz and wasp... no one likes the exact same thing... I will say that I LOVE my buzz... but I will also say that I carry 2 rocs as well... one works better than the buzz for hyzer shots and the other does well for very straight shorter range shots... but like I say, no one is the same...
So the Roc is inconsistant or does it get"beat"?
Kaiser said:
Well I'll get my 2 cents in before, as dirtysep mentioned, the crazies and fiends see this... I'd say to stick with what works... stay with the buzz and wasp... no one likes the exact same thing... I will say that I LOVE my buzz... but I will also say that I carry 2 rocs as well... one works better than the buzz for hyzer shots and the other does well for very straight shorter range shots... but like I say, no one is the same...
It's all preference, and or peer pressure in some cases. If the Wasp is working good why change? Try one out and decide on your own. There is nothing like a good Buzzz though.
no you wouldnt. i know im die-hard Discraft, but i dont even like the buzzz or use one. i carry a meteor, two wasps and a drone. im set with those.
They beat in... the one I mentioned about flying straight at shorter distances is an older model dx that is REALLY beat in... the one I use for hyzer shots is a pretty beat in KC pro.... so no to the inconsistancy and yes to the beat in aspect...

Scot Lambert said:
So the Roc is inconsistant or does it get"beat"?
Kaiser said:
Well I'll get my 2 cents in before, as dirtysep mentioned, the crazies and fiends see this... I'd say to stick with what works... stay with the buzz and wasp... no one likes the exact same thing... I will say that I LOVE my buzz... but I will also say that I carry 2 rocs as well... one works better than the buzz for hyzer shots and the other does well for very straight shorter range shots... but like I say, no one is the same...
You only need One Roc.
I love ROCS. I have a straight flying DX 175, and a 177 Super Roc (Special edition plastic) that is real overstable when I need it, but the DX is absolutely a workhorse off the tee for straight shortish holes or upshots inside 250 feet. So that's 2 ROCS!!! What version do you carry Donnie?

Donny Olow said:
You only need One Roc.
Better !!!! Those 2 Rocs will do everything !!!!!
The gateway element can do all the same without the lip on the bottom.

Iceman said:
The Roc is the best all-around mid-range disc on the market. It can do anything; hysers, anny's, and laser straight shots. What's not to like?

Your Wasp is esentially the same thing as a Roc.
personally I prefer the roc. i've tried the buzz and can't stand it. most people i know have either/or roc or buzz. i've seen maybe 2 people that have and throw both. but that's it. i've seen what people can do with the buzz, and they swear by it. i myself swear by the roc.
so from what i've seen in myself and other people, you'll only like one or the other. not both!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968