www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Why are people so fanatic about it. I carry a buzz and wasp in my bag, would I benifit from getting a roc!

Views: 40

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

so is that why discraft doesnt have many discs out???
If you don't throw one,(roc)
you will never know.
Super Roc !!!
I love a good buzzz
Yes! I also carry a Buzzz and used to have a Wasp too. I carry a San Marino star Roc and an Ontario Roc. These discs are more over stable than a buzzz IMO and have better control than a Wasp.
I know Innova has done a lot to help out the sport, and I love Innova among other brands. I know they sued over the patents... but if it's true that they are still getting paid for that then I say shame on Innova! They may have put the Beveled edge into use on a disc golf disc but they got the idea from other things that used a beveled edge to cut through the air, going faster and farther then before! What about the Disc golf basket... Who came up with that and who use's that same style basket... there was a patent with the basket, but in order to grow the sport they saw it fit to let others use it... at least thats the way I know it! Good job DGA / Ed Headrick

We love the name and the baskets! We also love the beveled edge so good job Innova, and we love all the other brands that are pushing to grow disc golf as we know it! So you to get a gold star!
Flat Top Ching ROC straight shots and hyzers and a nicely worn KC Pro 11x for anything!
The roc is the oldest disc in existence...

What kind of disc did the cavemen throw?

The roc(k), of course...
Atleast try the Roc. Not too heavy to start with. Somewhere around 174-176 grams , unless you have a Arm , then 180 will work.

Very Dependable disc to have !
Stuart Smalley says...

It's a good disc. And damnit people like it.
These are Pretty Sweet !!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968