www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Why are people so fanatic about it. I carry a buzz and wasp in my bag, would I benifit from getting a roc!

Views: 41

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Roc.....Somebody say Roc?....Well it's only the best disc ever made!

I bet Kenner has laid in bed at night.....tossing and turning with nightmares about the Roc...."No, No, Not the Roc....Make it stop!!!!" lol!!!
that genius dosent worry about silly things like that.
Lotto said:

Yeah silly things like....keeping up with the Jones! lmao!!!
Here is the beauty of the Roc...

Brand new, they are overstable. Trashed, they are great turnover discs. In between - they turn into the straightest most controllable discs you will have in your bag. And even in DX, the transition is very gradual. So instead of having to carry multiple molds to cover your mid range shots - you can just carry a couple of Rocs in different stages of wear.

DX rancho Rocs are the bees knees.
The Sure Grip 'Element' from Gateway mirrors a ROC. They're almost identical, and they're cheaper. Anybody else back me up on this?
I mean identical to a KC Pro Roc.
2 Rocs . One Understable and One Overstable !!!! By Far the Best Predictable Midrange Discs !!!!

Got rid of my Buzzz's because to unpredictable for me. They would turn over sometimes when I didn't want it to or hyzer out like a fool !!! Wasp is even worse !!!!

I do like the Z - Drone , but doesn't go as far as the ROC !!!!!!
I just started throwing the Roc, and I'm already hooked. Helluva disc. When I throw it correctly, it goes right where I want it to. I can't say that about any other disc I've thrown...
Thats the funnest response I've ever read, but I'm finding out that its so true OOPS!!!!!
kcbrez009 said:
KAREN! DO YOU REALIZE WHAT YOU'VE DONE?! You just walked into a Star Trek convention and yelled, "WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT CAPTAIN KIRK?!" at the top of your lungs. May God have mercy on you.
cuz it's like the best disc ever made and a buzz loses their stability and its cooler than a wasp and Ken Climo throws it and most people have 3 or 4 in their bag and you can get them Ching stamped for tourneys making them even better and people stand in line for hours to get them in Champ plastic at USDGC and they make good putters and stuff. Anything else.
I carry a Champ ROc and a 1st run Z Buzz. They are two diff discs!

Full Contact Disc Golf said:
personally I prefer the roc. i've tried the buzz and can't stand it. most people i know have either/or roc or buzz. i've seen maybe 2 people that have and throw both. but that's it. i've seen what people can do with the buzz, and they swear by it. i myself swear by the roc.
so from what i've seen in myself and other people, you'll only like one or the other. not both!!!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968