www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the bottle of the type that you recommend?
Do you use the bottle of what kind of type in round?
I use plastic or the thing which one-click can drink.

Views: 2

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I highly recommend a bottle of Macallan's Scotch!
I just look for one floating in the surf. If there's no note in it I fill it it the local waterfall.
castawaydave said:
I just look for one floating in the surf. If there's no note in it I fill it it the local waterfall.
A bottles got to be a hot find for you eh c.a.d.?
Captain Morgan Private Stock, but that's for after the round.

But seriously, the Nalgene bottles work well and are durable. I usually have a bottle of Gotorade in my bag though.
Klean Kanteens all the way
I have 2 of the 40 oz ones and I love them and would suggest them to anyone :D plus they were invented in my home town

Camelbak .75l bottle, BPA free, fits easily into pockets of Innova competition bag. not too heavy. durable. dishwaser safe. odor free.

Thank you for participating in a discussion.
I can hear various stories and really serve as a reference.
I decide to examine whether there is the thing which I can purchase in Japan.

Peter Kunoff said:

Camelbak .75l bottle, BPA free, fits easily into pockets of Innova competition bag. not too heavy. durable. dishwaser safe. odor free.
tullamore dew will do
In Florida, in the summer, we have to drink lots of water. I drink over a quart every round on hot days. Every day is a hot day from May through Sept. Both plastic and aluminum can be bad for you. They both leach into the water. Plastic can cause genetic mutation. Aluminum is related to Altzimer's disease, so the manufacturers coat the aluminum with PLASTIC! The worst thing you can do is rinse with bleach. Bleach dissolves the plasic into your water. Oh yeah, there is chorine in all public water supplies too. Stainless steel is the answer. However, I still just buy a case of 20 oz bottles from Wal Mart. Refill for about a week, then recycle and break open a new bottle. Rinse the bottles before refilling to minimize the amount of plastic or aluminum in your water.

Face it folks, everything we breathe, drink or eat can kill you. Hope you don't choke, or get e.Coli from your organic peanut butter!
Some people wont use Nagene because they do lab tests on monkeys and other mammals.
We also use our recyclable plastic bottles to knock discs out of trees. If the bottle gets stuck, you lost the opportunity to recycle, not a $10-$20 container.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968