www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the bottle of the type that you recommend?
Do you use the bottle of what kind of type in round?
I use plastic or the thing which one-click can drink.

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Nalgene Triton 1 Liter is what I prefer to use.
http://www.altrec.com/camelbak/water-bottle-075-liter

that is a link to the water bottle I have.

it flips open and then you drink, very fast, very easy.
Thank you for comment to the discussion.
I check it at once.

Jon Andrews said:
http://www.altrec.com/camelbak/water-bottle-075-liter

that is a link to the water bottle I have.

it flips open and then you drink, very fast, very easy.
It is funny, I bought a bottle of water at a gas station that has a flip lid. It cost $1.09 filled and I just keep washing it and using it over and over.
sigg is the way to go if you ask me

polycarb bottles leech chemicals, and plastic bottles are worse. sigg has a inner coating that makes it safer and it doesnt smell or taste like the last thing you had in there like other bottles do.

history and info here.
http://mysigg.com/index.asp?PageAction=COMPANY

they have sport tops and screwon tops and all kinds of colors and options.
True that. Plastic is bad for you. I go with a 18 oz. Kleen Kanteen.

http://www.kleankanteen.com/products/klean-kanteen-18oz.html

I use this bottle I got in a players pack at a Boiling Springs tourney last year. Thanks Chadly!
Kleen Kanteen! Multiple sizes and styles. All stainless steel.
I love the variety that sigg aluminum bottles offer BUT.. I'll tell you this: they'll dent and deform pretty easily. I got a brand new liter bottle for Christmas. I'm only in February and dinged in part of the top just but tossing a disc at my bag and forgetting that the bottle was in one of the side pouches. The other was my bottle was filled more than half way and fell out of my side pocket, hit a broad side of a rock and dented the entire side of it. I'd say Nalgene bottles could hold up a lot better but yet again.. the issue with leeching.

I'd love to see a durable bottle come out by SIGG for some of us rugged abusers. It might add to weight but you should see my bottle as of now. It'll still hold water but It's kinda embarrassing to use at work.
The Nalgene Triton bottles do NOT have leeching issues.

NALGENE

Mike Inscho said:
I love the variety that sigg aluminum bottles offer BUT.. I'll tell you this: they'll dent and deform pretty easily. I got a brand new liter bottle for Christmas. I'm only in February and dinged in part of the top just but tossing a disc at my bag and forgetting that the bottle was in one of the side pouches. The other was my bottle was filled more than half way and fell out of my side pocket, hit a broad side of a rock and dented the entire side of it. I'd say Nalgene bottles could hold up a lot better but yet again.. the issue with leeching.
I'd love to see a durable bottle come out by SIGG for some of us rugged abusers. It might add to weight but you should see my bottle as of now. It'll still hold water but It's kinda embarrassing to use at work.
My fault. It's probably been rumored around because of that plastic scare. I just said that because of what was already mentioned about polycarbon and plastic materials. I might go ahead and invest in one. The sigg just didn't hold up for me. Thanks for clearing that up. That's why I bought a sigg in the first place. I wasn't sure about leeching and chemicals.

-Mike.

John Hodgkins said:
The Nalgene Triton bottles do NOT have leeching issues.

NALGENE

Mike Inscho said:
I love the variety that sigg aluminum bottles offer BUT.. I'll tell you this: they'll dent and deform pretty easily. I got a brand new liter bottle for Christmas. I'm only in February and dinged in part of the top just but tossing a disc at my bag and forgetting that the bottle was in one of the side pouches. The other was my bottle was filled more than half way and fell out of my side pocket, hit a broad side of a rock and dented the entire side of it. I'd say Nalgene bottles could hold up a lot better but yet again.. the issue with leeching.
I'd love to see a durable bottle come out by SIGG for some of us rugged abusers. It might add to weight but you should see my bottle as of now. It'll still hold water but It's kinda embarrassing to use at work.
Nalgene now also caries Stainless bottles. Or you can get the same (literally) bottle from guyot designs.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…
 

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968