www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you worry about the color when Disc is chosen?
I choose the orange or red recently if I am the same weight. If it is you, is what color Disc chosen though the flight seems to be different according to the color?

Views: 4

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't really have a favorite color. It's more like what colors do I stay away from. I tend not to use colors that are hard for me to find, like tie-dies or blacks or charcoal grays. Other then that, if the disc feels good in my hand when I purchase it then it makes no difference to me what color it is.
hey now,any light,bright colors for the Florida landscape.A GPS device mixed with the any color would really be great to find those wayward discs.
So how many Iron Maiden shirts do you own? If Iron Maiden came out with an album of county & western ballads would you burn them all?

Hot pink is the best color to find. Sometimes your disc buries in the weeds/bushes/leaves and only a tiny sliver of the disc is visible. If that sliver is pink you likely find it. I too like the brightest colors. Blue works well along with the red variations (orange & pink).

My bag at the moment is stuffed with red, orange and pink. They are usually easy to find in the rough but hard to distinguish in the bag. At least once a round I get that sinking feeling when I can't find a disc and wonder if I lost it. It actually is in the bag, I just can't find it because there are so many other similar colors.

My best long distance anhyzer driver is a mustard yellow Rogue. Anhyzers, of course, bend out of sight and bury (hyzers skip on top). Mustard yellow is not a great color to find in the weeds/bushes/leaves. I have spent a lot of time searching for that disc. I would get rid of it if it didn't fly so well.
most of my disc are Green but I do have a Hot Pink Firebird...Its Awesome
Thank you for comment.
Disc which shined is surely outstanding.
There may be the thing of the color to shine in by a place.
I do like Glow plastic !!
My husband prefers pink discs.
The hot pink is certainly a color found easily.
There are a lot of people who arrange Disc in the similar color.
The person's favor and sense of unity might be painful ..feeling...
& there's nothing wrong with boys that like pink.
what about girls who like pink? or is that a whole other discussion :)
My pink disc flies farther than all my other discs. Does that make me gay?

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968