www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Specifically, between rounds played on the same day, and without an inordinate amount of time between rounds, like you might have if you had 144 people playing on the same course and you had to have 2 flights.

Off the top of my head, between rounds of a Circular Skies over Carrollton in the mid 1990's (1994?), I went home and mowed the front lawn of my home. Made my arms feel kind of strange when I warmed up before the second round. I was a new master, and I thought I could get away with it. Don't remember what I did, though. Shouldn't be hard for many of you to top this, but pls remember to make your responses family-friendly.

Tags: between rounds, tournament, unusual

Views: 13

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I don't think it qualifies for unusual, but during the scorching Texas summer I have my own little "rejuvination" routine between rounds: I freeze a damp, folded-up dish towel the night before the event, and keep it in my cooler so it doesn't thaw during the first round. After round 1 is done, I usually go to my car, lay the frozen rag over my eyes and forehead, recline the seat, pump the A/C, and turn on my massaging back pad...then I just nap for about 30 minutes. Works wonders!

I can say that the dumbest thing I ever did between rounds was get drunk...completely bombed the 2nd round that day :(
I'm got lost looking for a place to eat once... The bad thing was I had the fellow who was leading our division riding with me. We found our way back before the second round started but we never did eat anything.

I was playing in Northern MI and my friend Shupa left to go move a piano between rounds. He barely made it back in time and I think he ended up winning.
Ive jumped in Lake MI between rounds before at the most fabulous place in MI... Ludington.

At worlds in WI I went pond diving... but that was during a round. I tried talking my caddy into going in after my shot, but he refused. I think I was Chas'd.
Hey Mike is this the same friend that recently fell into some legal troubles involving a computer and an underage student?
n. waters series 08..maple city mi. MOVED A GRAND PIANO!!! I had a customer begging for help loading a piano into a rental truck...too bad it was on tournament day ..but wait $$$ theres an hour and 1/2 at break time. Off i went to meet the crew, loaded the piano, ZOOMED back to the course, where they decided to start early!!! (thanx arty) RAN a 1/2 mile to beat the horn..ouch!! AND WON THE DAMN THING..very lucrative day... YIPPY SKIPPY!! sorry Chaz, thanx Bentley..Great day-- p.s. "poppa John"in vegas gave me that one.!!
I said "Don't throw it over there".

jenny d said:
Ive jumped in Lake MI between rounds before at the most fabulous place in MI... Ludington.

At worlds in WI I went pond diving... but that was during a round. I tried talking my caddy into going in after my shot, but he refused. I think I was Chas'd.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968