www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

So, tonight as I watch Biggest Loser and play on the laptop, I am doing my nightly search on Ebay for discs and I see a guy selling an Innova CE Firebird for over a hundred dollars...wow! Is this a realistic price for a disc...one you would throw, collect, etc.? 

I have paid 25-30 for a few discs, most of them to support current pro players tours...but, my average disc buy is 17.95. 

Just curious what people are shelling out for what kind of disc?

Views: 482

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I bought this a couple of years ago. 180 gram CE first run Roc. $ 275.00

Beautiful disc, Donny! Does this get thrown or is it being displayed in a place of honor at home? 

I paid 30 bucks for a First Run Starfire.  That's it.  I don't throw anything rare, I bought that as a wall hanger and cuz I throw Starfires.

i payed 75 for first run destroyer displayed in the top middle of the picture i think my second most valuable disc is my Avery Jenkins hand signed destroyer.all together my collection of destroyers costs about 1000 i love this disc.

$50 for a CE eye roc

I have never spent the Money like that. Would almost like to though to see what all the Hub-Bub is about with CE Plastic. I may try a CE Teebird, Someday....

$30 seams like a good cap for me.

Love that wall! What is the disc in the frame on the left? Great collection!

$100 each for the set of Ed's ashes driver (XL) and putter (APX?).

Was there when Sam Ferrans had them at the Worlds....

should have bought many then!

Might be the line of Vibram discs around the $17-18 price line.Then when I win the lotto of course,money will not be too much a question with budget ;>}

I must come clean. I paid $200.00 for a 02 CE Roc and it is in my bag. Awesome disc!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968