www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the stangest object you've ever putted at, for practice or for lack of a basket?

Just wondering if anyone else out there has ever been isolated and really wanted to throw at something. What has it come down to?

Tags: No Basket, strange, target

Views: 23

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My cousin works in a hotel, during his free time at work he stuffs the industrial size dryers with towels and putts into them from 20ft out. He's only been playing for a few months now and his putting has come a long way.

While I'm not busy at work I use these exhaust covers(doughnuts) they work pretty well.
I've done the laundry basket, but now that it's getting warmer, I've relocated a few friends from the bird bath. No injuries, but they sure can move quick! JK! lol
pitch fork stuck in the dirt aim for handle.
in 87 in seattle we shot at a bird feeder. my little brother won every event in advanced. we threw 11 second mta,s
whjen it was uncommen.he shot well enough to place in money in yhe pros. i threw at one target and knocked it over from
the tee they wanted to call it bad but it was still in the basket even though it fell over they gave me that one

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968