www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What is the stangest object you've ever putted at, for practice or for lack of a basket?

Just wondering if anyone else out there has ever been isolated and really wanted to throw at something. What has it come down to?

Tags: No Basket, strange, target

Views: 26

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

a wooden replica of a water well with the pitched roof and bucket and all.
A minnow seine hung from a swing set, so I can pratice drives in the back yard with out the disc sailing into the next yard.
I did play a PDGA tournament in 1982 , where Ground Baskets were used. It was a pole in the ground with 3 foot diameter of chicken wire. You had to hit the pole and drop into the chicken wire frame.
Not a very difficult target...
I've done this too!
thats easy , a baby coconut palm .
another for my drives is a 4'x8'x4" foam board . i love sticking my bosses in it from 40' out.
Oooh, that would be fun!
tomato cage with planter baskets inside. not a great catcher, but an audible target.
It worked pretty well, just not as satisfying without the chains.
Excellent idea, next up on the shopping list...maybe a little bigger though, not sure I want to risk the garage door (or more importantly my discs) with my aim.
Mid sixties using our frisbees to shoot into Cow hay feeder,similar to pole baskets today,just higher basket shoulder height,tin roof to keep rain off.early object/target dg.Local park also had a fire bell ,ring the bell for your ace

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968