www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone carries things like towels, pencils, bag tags, sanding pads, sharpies, bottle openers, water, lights, etc etc etc. But, what is the strangest thing you carry in your bag?

I've read and even submitted to the discussions on what you carry in your bag. There have been multiple discussions started on that subjet but not one that asks what is the strangest thing.

For me, it would have to be a bottle top that I picked up in Hawai'i. It's from the Kona Brewery on the big island and on the underside says PAU, which means "To Finish". It's a kind of talisman for me when my round is is ho-hum or seems to be fading down the stretch.

Tags: Bag, carry, strange

Views: 39

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

For me its a duck call to mess with my buds
I usually pick something up at every new course that me and my girlfriend go to. These are called treasure pieces. My collection has grown such that it is no longer a in bag collection. I keep all of my little trinkets in appropriately enough, a chest.
goat hair
Well I guess for me the strangest thing would be My Teeth. I have to carry my dentures with me so I can eat after rounds and such, so I carry them in my bag. To me it is not all that strange, to others it is. I keep them in a Paper Towel till I can modify a Cup to carry them in.
lol
you just made me laugh for about 2 minutes.
read this without the first sentence and you will laugh really hard
lol
Thanks Kimberley. It's not very natural for me to share my stories like this one, but I'm finding more and more that people tend to be blessed and encouraged as parents when I do. I know I am encouraged when I hear them from someone else.
That's pretty funny. Stuff disappears often around here as well. Sometimes I'll stumble upon a hidden 'cache' of goods in various locations around the house.
brilliant!
I carry a 3 inch green plastic preying Mantis I found in Willows. No real reason, it's just odd.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968