www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone carries things like towels, pencils, bag tags, sanding pads, sharpies, bottle openers, water, lights, etc etc etc. But, what is the strangest thing you carry in your bag?

I've read and even submitted to the discussions on what you carry in your bag. There have been multiple discussions started on that subjet but not one that asks what is the strangest thing.

For me, it would have to be a bottle top that I picked up in Hawai'i. It's from the Kona Brewery on the big island and on the underside says PAU, which means "To Finish". It's a kind of talisman for me when my round is is ho-hum or seems to be fading down the stretch.

Tags: Bag, carry, strange

Views: 42

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Marbles
...uuuhhhhh...I guess cat hair...it's on everthing else in our house, so I am sure it's in the bag as well... :)
The only other strange thing would be the pacifier considering my daughters are 19 and 26. It's for my buddies when their game blows are they start whining and crying about it. lmao
I lil piece of wood in the shape of of a heart that my gf (who is also my favorite DG partner) found on the course while we were shooting one day......awwwwwww......
anybody wanna hold my man card til I get back?
LMFAO I gotta get one of those! (a guy I throw with needs one, and I can already see the look on this certain someone's face as I offer it to them during one of thier DG tantrums! I won't say any names...coughbrandoncough)
I might pick up the occasional bird feather or odd item I find on the course. But of the things I purposely pack: A Horseshoe Nail.
Luck or what? (Puts on seatbelt and prepares for Ellisism.....)
Pacifier.................. in case someone starts whining!
I have a small can of shaving cream i picked up in a hotel one time. I just happened to throw in in my bag as I was headed out, and just plain forgot about it. As far as I know, it's still in there.
A baseball...we found it on a course one day we were playing. We now use it to get discs out of trees!
Golf balls,i find them while im playing sometimes,got three this year,one from tuscawilla,cliff stephens,and one from floral park.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968