www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone carries things like towels, pencils, bag tags, sanding pads, sharpies, bottle openers, water, lights, etc etc etc. But, what is the strangest thing you carry in your bag?

I've read and even submitted to the discussions on what you carry in your bag. There have been multiple discussions started on that subjet but not one that asks what is the strangest thing.

For me, it would have to be a bottle top that I picked up in Hawai'i. It's from the Kona Brewery on the big island and on the underside says PAU, which means "To Finish". It's a kind of talisman for me when my round is is ho-hum or seems to be fading down the stretch.

Tags: Bag, carry, strange

Views: 53

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hey don't mess with the dead frog juju!!!
my oldest son got me a lucky rock when he was 3. that thing was really uncomfortable in my wallet, so 13 years later ( he's 16 and spanks me when we play) it's in my bag. he doesn't know though. he'd probably make me take it out, so I'd lose what little luck i have against him. i get it out when he isn't looking and rub it before i drive.
its a toss up between my plastic lizard and my sock monkey key chain.
My Strangest thing would be golf balls. I use them when possible to knock discs out of trees. I also have walt disney mini frisbees I use as markers. Got em at dollar store.LOL. I'm cheap as can be.
a wrench.
an old DX Hydra. I don't use it.. but.. it's been with me a long time.. it feels good to putt with every now and then. I've took it out of my game but it's still in my bag for some reason. Just can't get rid of it. nothing superstitious just yet.. I don't count on all that juju.
dog cookies
A Mississippi puzzle piece. I grab it from my bag when I really want _________ to MISS his putt.
that is smart!
Hahaha I have Pooh mini frisbees in my bag, but I don't use them for markers. I let my little one hold them while he's with me on the course. Saves me from loosing my good minis (I've lost a few before I started to carry these due to him dropping them). For some reason he has to have a mini in his hands unless he it throwing a regular disc.
My Roc
I have an extra pair of shoe strings, and my dad"s dog tags from WWII. The shoestrings, hey, never know when you'll need them, the dog tags so he's always with me on the course.
SK

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968