www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Everyone carries things like towels, pencils, bag tags, sanding pads, sharpies, bottle openers, water, lights, etc etc etc. But, what is the strangest thing you carry in your bag?

I've read and even submitted to the discussions on what you carry in your bag. There have been multiple discussions started on that subjet but not one that asks what is the strangest thing.

For me, it would have to be a bottle top that I picked up in Hawai'i. It's from the Kona Brewery on the big island and on the underside says PAU, which means "To Finish". It's a kind of talisman for me when my round is is ho-hum or seems to be fading down the stretch.

Tags: Bag, carry, strange

Views: 31

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

brilliant!
I have a small can of shaving cream i picked up in a hotel one time. I just happened to throw in in my bag as I was headed out, and just plain forgot about it. As far as I know, it's still in there.
A baseball...we found it on a course one day we were playing. We now use it to get discs out of trees!
Ditto, same thing here. It is better than golf balls for the most part (which I have a lot of as well). Baseballs are better than golf balls because of the Evergreens we have. Golf balls just don't carry enough weight with them to get through those branches.
I too have a baseball that I found. It is truly ideal for anyone who played little league back in the day to discs out of trees.
The local course is adjacent to a minor minor league park, so my disc retrievers like to bring me the foul balls and home runs they sniff out. The record for a day is ten, it was interesting getting them in an already disc loaded competition bag. Maybe I should keep one for disc-in-tree purposes.
Golf balls,i find them while im playing sometimes,got three this year,one from tuscawilla,cliff stephens,and one from floral park.
lmao....I likely hit that golf ball found at Tusc....I retired most of them from carrying'em in the bag...to the business end of a wedge...that is once I found some marbles.

Marbles work the best at getting discs out of trees....as long as it's not completely wedged into a palm.
OK I better explain first.. For "fun" we will reverse shop lift, for lack of a better term, Some one's bag during around. So when you get this object placed in your bag (could be anything!). It is now up to you. To try and place it in another persons bag without them knowing, but since I recieved this wonderful item. People are alway on a hightend state of vigilange aroud me, because they don't want it in their bag!....Sooo it turned out to be a tampon! Yup, still in the bag...damn it!
Oh I love that idea!
funny, but I don't believe your story about how it got there.
lol

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968