www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My ambition of next year must enter the ranking range where the world championship entry qualifications can be taken in Japan.
And, it participates in the world championship.
What is the ambition concerning Discgolf for you?

Views: 540

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

And I'm gonna put two hot rounds together to finally win a tournament not be top 3. Or as my grandpa would say "pull my head out of the depths of my ass"!

Your going pro Joe? That is my second goal to be able to think about going pro. lol i want the money

Wish I was that consistent!  However thinking about it for a couple of the NT events.   I'd rather play 2 rounds at Moraine and 1 at Knob Hill for the Pittsburgh FDO.  The same goes for the Hambrick.  2 rounds on the Memorial course suits my game a little better then the West Course.  We'll see how the year progresses.  Still need to get a first place finish in an Advanced sanctioned event. 
I just want my Volvo to quit taking a dump on me. That car comes back from the dead more times than Lazarus. It definitely has more lives than a cat but costs a bit more to keep going right now.
I am planning to watch local touranment and then play in one. Then, try to get a league going as well. And buy many more disc.
Play twelve santioned events.
100 putts everyday.
Lose 15 lbs. next year to help improve my stamina during tournaments. Last year my second round performance was usually 2 to six strokes worse than the 1st round. I lost 17 lbs. this year but gained 7 back since the middle of Nov. Less disc golf + more beer = fat ass. I also would like to win an adv masters div. in a pdga sanctioned tournament before I move on to grand masters in 2012. I would also like to birdie hole 13 at Deming Park, my home course, for the first time.
To actually make par on hole 9 of North Water Tower Park here in Sarasota.

Japan of this year was hit by a big disaster.

Please be first in that people of the world can live happily next year.

And I pray for that everybody can enjoy Discgolf heartily.

Finally I thank for Discgolfer which worried about a disaster of Japan heartily!

I will officially be joining the local club Las Vegas Disc Golf Club and start participating in some league play.

I plan on playing disc golf. It might be nice to play a tournament again. It's been a while. We'll see.

I will be Directing my first Tournament in early August of 2012.

I will tour the Western States with my daughter so she can play in the FJ's for all the ladies tourneys.

I will get my player rating above 950.

Am Worlds Am Worlds Am Worlds!!!

WINNING MG1 @ AM Worlds in North Carolina!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968