www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My ambition of next year must enter the ranking range where the world championship entry qualifications can be taken in Japan.
And, it participates in the world championship.
What is the ambition concerning Discgolf for you?

Views: 528

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

To enter my first tourny!
register with PDGA and try to whoop some butt in rated tourneys. i wanna go to '09 worlds too.
I remember the first tournament being strained very much.
However, it became crazy from it.
Though there was time that cannot go out to the tournament on the way because of work, too ‥.
Please enjoy the first tournament.

kindofabuzz said:
To enter my first tourny!
Get my drives over 500', and build more confidence with my putting, especially in heavier wind.
It wants certainly to extend, and the putt wants also to raise the success rate to the distance.
Especially, when it is a strong wind.

Mike said:
Get my drives over 500', and build more confidence with my putting, especially in heavier wind.
Planning on touring this summer!!! Get rating to 975.
I want ..round.. to make a all over the world course at one time though I will not go next year either.

Smokey said:
Planning on touring this summer!!! Get rating to 975.
Start my new job, graduate college, move out, and go to the 2009 World Championships! :)
It is a start of new life.
Hereafter, everything will start.
Because I also return to the original intention, it enjoys Discgolf.

Victoria said:
Start my new job, graduate college, move out, and go to the 2009 World Championships! :)
For you, be the year when the next year is splendid.
And become the best American player.

Swamptoy said:
To rule the World ! Move back to the states and be the best American I can be !
I have been a member of the PDGA for 10 years now. I have not played a PDGA sanctioned event since the inception of the rating system. I have been more interested in improving my Mini Disc Golf game to a World Class level (which I have done). (I have been TD for the last 4 PDGA Worlds "Mini Disc Golf Championships) This year I want to play at least a couple PDGA sanctioned events and get my rating above zero. The number does not really matter. I have to start somewhere.
I have always dreamed of playing in the Japan Open. I will make it to Japan one of these days.
I also am expecting further development of Mini Disc Golf game.
I was able to have various meeting this year.
There was no year with the change this year though it began to associate with Disc and 20 years or more passed.
The influence of this by the development of media and the network is large.
It is possible to come in contact from the far-flung place with various people.
I am expecting more meeting to be next year.
And, if you come the book on the day, I will welcome it very much.
Bucci

Donnie Brooks, Mini Disc Golf Federation said:
I have been a member of the PDGA for 10 years now. I have not played a PDGA sanctioned event since the inception of the rating system. I have been more interested in improving my Mini Disc Golf game to a World Class level (which I have done). (I have been TD for the last 4 PDGA Worlds "Mini Disc Golf Championships) This year I want to play at least a couple PDGA sanctioned events and get my rating above zero. The number does not really matter. I have to start somewhere.
I have always dreamed of playing in the Japan Open. I will make it to Japan one of these days.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968