www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

My ambition of next year must enter the ranking range where the world championship entry qualifications can be taken in Japan.
And, it participates in the world championship.
What is the ambition concerning Discgolf for you?

Views: 550

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

my ambition is to win a few tournaments and play to win at the am1 level in sanctioned tournaments by 2010. also to play in as many tournaments as possible.
It is important to decide and to play my target.
The digestion seems to improve when eating to show one's appreciation when eating.
The goddess also smiles if it plays putting your mind to it.

Blaze said:
my ambition is to win a few tournaments and play to win at the am1 level in sanctioned tournaments by 2010. also to play in as many tournaments as possible.
In 2009 I want to:
1.) Improve the weakest part of my game, my backhand power, so that I'm consistently driving 300 feet or more.
2.) Play in worlds and have fun in tournaments!
3.) Continue to improve my straddle putting skills. I find this shot really helps shave strokes off my rounds.
Wish me luck with these ambitions!
I want also to polish straddle putting skills.
When it was necessary to have done straddle putting according to the situation, it had not made it to good yet.
It practices.
David Nelson said:
In 2009 I want to:
1.) Improve the weakest part of my game, my backhand power, so that I'm consistently driving 300 feet or more.
2.) Play in worlds and have fun in tournaments!
3.) Continue to improve my straddle putting skills. I find this shot really helps shave strokes off my rounds.
Wish me luck with these ambitions!
my goals this year are to expaned disc golf in Western Australia by getting our 4th course built. and also to have a win at our major in western australia after finishing 2nd to Emil Issakson last year and also to have a top 2 finish at the Australian Championships after finishing 4th this year.
A lot of Australia seems to be also good at the course of disk golf.
The course can be being done little by little in Japan.
It will sincerely pray for the course to be maintained in various places next year.

AuS-Discgolfer said:
my goals this year are to expaned disc golf in Western Australia by getting our 4th course built. and also to have a win at our major in western australia after finishing 2nd to Emil Issakson last year and also to have a top 2 finish at the Australian Championships after finishing 4th this year.
My goals this year are, in ranking order:

1...have confidence in my abilities whether I warm up or not, bad weather or not.
2...putt with focus and decisiveness
3...get my sidearm throw from 280 consistently to 350 consistently
4...get my overhands from 260 consistently to 320 consistently
5...maintain backhand distance, develop confidence in the woods
6...get a useable roller going
An individual target is clear.
Because I hurt its shoulder, a sidearm throw is not good.
I want to practice little by little and to be thrown out next year.
Become a good year for you next year.

Brandon Swanson said:
My goals this year are, in ranking order:

1...have confidence in my abilities whether I warm up or not, bad weather or not.
2...putt with focus and decisiveness
3...get my sidearm throw from 280 consistently to 350 consistently
4...get my overhands from 260 consistently to 320 consistently
5...maintain backhand distance, develop confidence in the woods
6...get a useable roller going
Were hoping that the RLDGA Team is able to place in the top 10 of every tournament that we commit to. We will also be working hard to get our apparel out there, our goal is make Red Line a house hold name among disc golf. It would also be nice to have one of the larger disc golf stores pick up our clothing line, hint, hint.

Best wishes to every one, may your goals become reality. See you on tour!!!!!
I sincerely pray for each target to be achieved.

Red Line Disc Golf said:
Were hoping that the RLDGA Team is able to place in the top 10 of every tournament that we commit to. We will also be working hard to get our apparel out there, our goal is make Red Line a house hold name among disc golf. It would also be nice to have one of the larger disc golf stores pick up our clothing line, hint, hint.

Best wishes to every one, may your goals become reality. See you on tour!!!!!
My ambition for next year is to win some advanced tournaments and try the pro division here in AK. I also want to get my rating over 960. Throw just as sidearm as I do back hand and get more distance out of my thumber/tommie.
Thank you for comment.
I wish you upload evaluation.
And I hope that you play an active part in the professional division.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968