My ambition of next year must enter the ranking range where the world championship entry qualifications can be taken in Japan.
And, it participates in the world championship.
What is the ambition concerning Discgolf for you?
My ambition for next year is to win some advanced tournaments and try the pro division here in AK. I also want to get my rating over 960. Throw just as sidearm as I do back hand and get more distance out of my thumber/tommie.
I would like to get into serious competition mode in 2010 and give the top Senior Grandmasters a run for their money at Pro Worlds. I've gotten better every year since I started playing in 1999, so I think I could still step it up another notch. The main obstacle however is time. If I lack the time to get serious about competition, then a more minor goal would be to develop reliable overhand throws. Oh, and it would be nice to get most of the second course in at Lakeshore.
I'd like to play in a tourney every month and move a little closer to the top everytime. I'd like to run a fundraising tournament for our local animal shelter also.
I'd really love to travel to Worlds, if only just to watch!!
I've been learning a backhand roller next year I will use it in tourneys.Second I will learn to play better in the rain.Third I'll learn to climb steep hills during a mudslide in pouring rain.(thanks a ton K.C. worlds)
my goals for next year are:
1. play more tournaments, like twice as many as this year, especially PDGA tourneys.
2. add 100+ points to my rating.
3. perfect my forehand roller to the point where i am confident enough to use it in a tourney round.
4. learn backhand roller and tomahawk/thumber.
5. cash at least every other week at leagues.
6. cash at 5 tourneys, win at least 1.
i think these are very easily possible, and i will get at least 4 of them done, hopefully all 6.
my ambitions for the next year......... well ... the list is long so i'll give you top 5....
1. to be the best husband and father i can....
2. to be a good, carring son to my parents and my wifes parents
3. to be a friend and neighbor people can depend on in tuff times....
4. to be a responsible citizen in my community
5. to be a dependable employee to the company i work for that provides for my family......
.............. after that..................
win the lotto and play disc fulltime and enter every tourny in the southern nationals that i can...
all work and no play makes "jc" a dull boy...
my ambition for the 2010 season is to consistently drive 325-375' accurately off the tee, have a filled bag instead of only five disc, get a practice basket, increase my putting so it's consistent from a variety of ranges, and last but not least enter my first tournament.