www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

What drivers does everyone like the best to hyzer flip and go straight?

Views: 147

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

meteor
Since Flash's range so much in understable / overstable I have 2 I use to hyzerflip and go super straight. The overstable ones are great for headwind hyzerflip IMO. I love my "flippy" Rogue for long hyzerflip "S" Shots. I mention that because I am not to clear on the EXACT definition of what you are asking is.
sidewinder
wraith, valk, or a sidewinder. beat up avenger for discraft.
I totally agree with you on this one J.C......cept I would add a worn in champion Orc.

J.C. said:
CE TL, champ TL, and number one hyzer flip disc, Roc
Eirik said:
Since Flash's range so much in understable / overstable I have 2 I use to hyzerflip and go super straight. The overstable ones are great for headwind hyzerflip IMO. I love my "flippy" Rogue for long hyzerflip "S" Shots. I mention that because I am not to clear on the EXACT definition of what you are asking is.

Hyzer flip ... or Hyzer POP is when you throw the disc with a hyzer angle, lot's of snap ... It leaves your hand at a hyzer angle but "pops" or "flips" up flat and flies very straight (maybe a little turnover ... but doesn't turnover all the way). Usually works best with a broken in or understable disc.
I've had a lot of hyzer flip favorites. New ... I would say the Sidewinder is one of the best hyzer flip discs right out of the box. I'm finding the Monarch is also pretty good. I have no favorites though ... you can hyzer flip many molds.
pro wraith
....anything understable enough to flip up from a hyzer angled release. I don't think I actually have a favorite.
Depends...CE sidewinders, orcs, boss, surge, and valks....that's about it, for now
Slighty beat max weight star Wraith
with a fan grip... Aviar, beat Cro, Meteor, Skeeter, beat Leopard, beat Eagle

power grip... Orc, Wraith, First Run Champ Destroyer, For extreme tailwind and still hyzerflips-- 175 Snap Helios

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968