www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It doesn't have to be a new release, just a disc you finally found this year and are loving.  For me its the hornet.  It is a great overstable midrange.  A mix of a buzz and a predator.  Throws just as well forehand as backhand.  For an overstable mid it has tons of glide.  Has gotten me many birdies this year.

Views: 1485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

BLIZZARD BOSS

Westside King. Also the Vulcan is getting used quite a bit.

Ch Mamba, and *Kite liking the flight path and glide of these two. Now I don't have to use a forehand throw all the time to get the right curve.

lat 64 BOLT opto plastic

Picked up a Star Wraith not too long ago.. Took a couple session of throwing my arm out but I've finally figured out how to throw it and I love it!

Tie between Clutches and Ghosts :).

blizzard teedevil

Latitude 64 Fuse. Great turnover mid right outta the box. Goes dead straight when hyzer flipped.

Gold Line Pure, this thing just goes basket hunting.

Z Zone.  Got my hands on one in a trade and after one round had already displaced my ESP Zone.  

08 supercolors are the way to go :)

I hadn't been on in a while and just saw this reply.  I had/have an '08 supercolor and it was amazing at finding chains on hyzers under 200'.  But I never got comfortable with how the top felt because of the coloring. So I went to a regular ESP, then Z.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968