www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It doesn't have to be a new release, just a disc you finally found this year and are loving.  For me its the hornet.  It is a great overstable midrange.  A mix of a buzz and a predator.  Throws just as well forehand as backhand.  For an overstable mid it has tons of glide.  Has gotten me many birdies this year.

Views: 1541

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Champion Katana.  Anny bomber that will still fade every time, even into a headwind.   Just fades more with a headwind.  I loved it so much I picked up a star katana, which isn't even the same animal at all - the star plastic in this mold seems *way* more stable, even with less weight.  :/

I noticed that in the starfire too 

Really liking the Krait as of today :)

Max weight Champion Dominator stock stamp...sick...even longer than my katanas. And my first and only midrange and discraft disc....my Ti Buzzz.
I have an LE Z zone and thinking about switching back to the ESP one because its way more stable than the z version. I would suggest anyone that wants an over stable upshot disc but doesn't have the snap for it try out the z zone. Ya might have to throw a couple forehand rollers with it first ;)
Champion +mold teebird max weight

Blizzard Tee Devil 133gm

2 new favs, 175 pro destroyer for my flick shot ,and 136 blizzard destroyer for backhand shot. Was scared of the light weight blizzard plastic but after one round I love it so far. Nice to have a Firebird back in the bag also.

I've really been liking the Star Archon, got one as a gift last Christmas. I was starting to like it and then threw it into a pond. A couple of months ago a friend called me and he had found my disc in the pond, "would I like it back?" YES PLEASE!

Z - Predator !

Driver - Star Boss

Mid - ESP Drone

Putt - Soft APX

No particular disc, but I'll always remember the Blizzard of 2012....

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968