www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It doesn't have to be a new release, just a disc you finally found this year and are loving.  For me its the hornet.  It is a great overstable midrange.  A mix of a buzz and a predator.  Throws just as well forehand as backhand.  For an overstable mid it has tons of glide.  Has gotten me many birdies this year.

Views: 1531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Latitude 64 Vision in Opto plastic.  I've never been able to throw long anhyzer drives until I practiced with my wife's Vison.  I know it's just an understable driver like so many others out there, but it's the first one to stay in my bag long term with confidence.

Latitude 64 Pain. Feels like a Roc in your hand but just goes way farther.

I have a vision in the mail heading my way.. looking at it as a roadrunner replacement.

08 supercolors are the way to go :)

blizzard boss 134 gram and a 174 legacy cannon, both glide very well about 50% power and the both go over 450ft easy.

Lat 64 Saint. ratings are 9 7 -1 +2  I have it in the gold line and love it.

Saint. The only new disc in my bag for 2012.

yeah I do love my Saint..such a reliable hyzer disc.

Classic Roc

I’ve been a Roc thrower for a while but I just picked up a Classic Roc from our local sports shop and fell in love with it.  It is very controlled on either hyzer or anhyzer lines, making it a great disc for heavily wooded courses.

Lat 64 Fuse is becoming one of my favorites so far this year.... This disc replaced my Buzzz and my Mako.  It does whatever I ask it to do and does it easily.... My buddy Ron saw a great review that said this disc just goes basket hunting and after sinking a 40-45 foot anhyzer around a tree ... I have to agree...  great disc!

Vibram Obex....great mid range disc! Two new ones in my bag!

I finally started using the nuke SS. I couldn't throw it for nothing at first... but then all of a sudden I got that snap behind it and it just keeps going and going, I went from only being able to drive about 250 feet to where I can hit between 280-320 with 350 being my farthest drive.  I just started last year. Only bad thing I noticed about the SS is I turn it over in a headwind. I might have to pick up a regular nuke and beat it in a little bit. 

I also picked up an elite x- XL... wow is all i can say, this thing flys great any direction I want it to, S curves, anhyzers, str8, long hyzer lines, works good as a roller to. I dont really care for the D XL cuz I turn them over, and the Z- XL is to stable for me to do anything I want with it- at least right of the bat, brand new (I can throw it str8 and hyzer but no annies). I use the  X- XL  for tight fairways as well. 

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968