www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It doesn't have to be a new release, just a disc you finally found this year and are loving.  For me its the hornet.  It is a great overstable midrange.  A mix of a buzz and a predator.  Throws just as well forehand as backhand.  For an overstable mid it has tons of glide.  Has gotten me many birdies this year.

Views: 1485

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I have an LE Z zone and thinking about switching back to the ESP one because its way more stable than the z version. I would suggest anyone that wants an over stable upshot disc but doesn't have the snap for it try out the z zone. Ya might have to throw a couple forehand rollers with it first ;)

ESP Meteor

Roc

Latitude 64 Vision in Opto plastic.  I've never been able to throw long anhyzer drives until I practiced with my wife's Vison.  I know it's just an understable driver like so many others out there, but it's the first one to stay in my bag long term with confidence.

I have a vision in the mail heading my way.. looking at it as a roadrunner replacement.

Latitude 64 Pain. Feels like a Roc in your hand but just goes way farther.

blizzard boss 134 gram and a 174 legacy cannon, both glide very well about 50% power and the both go over 450ft easy.

Lat 64 Saint. ratings are 9 7 -1 +2  I have it in the gold line and love it.

yeah I do love my Saint..such a reliable hyzer disc.

Saint. The only new disc in my bag for 2012.

For me being my first season of discgolf I learned to drive with an MVP AXIS. Super straight with tons of glide and a nice  fade at the end. I thought I lost her the other night when I launched from an elevated, chuted type tee in the woods to an open fairway below. I couldn't see the flight path once it left the trees. Looked everywhere! No axis. Its dark now and I'm headed towards my truck making one last sad sweep with my eyes, and there it is, right in my path on right side of fairway, long and to the right! I crushed that drive! MVP AXIS-midrange.

Classic Roc

I’ve been a Roc thrower for a while but I just picked up a Classic Roc from our local sports shop and fell in love with it.  It is very controlled on either hyzer or anhyzer lines, making it a great disc for heavily wooded courses.

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968