www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

It doesn't have to be a new release, just a disc you finally found this year and are loving.  For me its the hornet.  It is a great overstable midrange.  A mix of a buzz and a predator.  Throws just as well forehand as backhand.  For an overstable mid it has tons of glide.  Has gotten me many birdies this year.

Views: 1483

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Driver - Star Boss

Mid - ESP Drone

Putt - Soft APX

No particular disc, but I'll always remember the Blizzard of 2012....

Blizzard and Champ krait.

air saint , 2nd ace in 3 rounds !

I got my second ace with my saint.

Legacy Icon Edition Cannons. Haven't been this excited about a new mold in a number of years. I'm already collecting them like I collected foil insert basketball cards as a kid. Farthest and fastest thing I've thrown. The stability is strange though. I've had better consistency by pulling different weights/colors for different flights - there's a sweetspot for speed with these discs.

Not technically a new disc, but the new run of flat stiff champion firebirds! Thanks, Innova! That's all we wanted all these years.

Only had it for two days, but the new vibram Lace that public releases tomorrow is kicking ass. Dead straight lines and very consistent. Only thrown like 5 times but liking it a lot. Definitely favorite find of 2012.
Attachments:

mine is one i put in my bag from a random trade with a friend and two weeks later hit chains and fell out then about three weeks after that smashed the chains and stayed in. it now has a permanent place in my bag it is a flex predator 

Wasp

1st Run Proto Champion Destroyer !!!!!

Has to be the Opto line Lat 64 Saint

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968