www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know a lot of people love to throw for big D, but what is your favorite shot to throw, skips, spike hyzers, upside down shots, trick shots....anything you can think of what type of shot is your favorite? I personally love throwing grenade shots!!!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I really love my big long anny FLX Surge shots on dog leg right fairways, the disc will flatten out at the very end of flight so when they land they just slide and dont roll.
Donny Olow said:
Single or double shots !!!!

Before and after, my drive that is. So, that would make it a double.

Really though, my favorite shot is the one that people say I can't do. Like hittin' that little gap on a 150' approach shot to save par or pumping a Stingray or Roc down an obvious forehand hole and still parkin' it. Priceless. And, like Mark said, the shot that flies just like you pictured it in your mind before you released it. Priceless.
I Agree !!!!!! When you throw ANY shot and the disc does EXACTLY what you had intended it to do , with perfect flight path.

That could be ANY shot !!!!! Drive , Approach or Putt !!!!! You feel GOOD !!!!!!
275ft. power hyzer with an Omega SS
I like how it makes the initial hyzer turn and then slowly glides up to flat as it reaches the target
Grenades all the way!
I have to say I love throwing anything hyzer!!! Big hyzer shots with my predator are great especially when you have a nice ace run at the basket. Mike, do you ever throw any of those big anhyzers on the big rapids course? Just wondering because I know you also have a good forehand.
i love, full on, big distance throws. something feels .......powerful and like you can conquer the world when you get that new record distance.
The shot I like to throw is the upshot. If i get a good one...it takes the pressure off putting. Who knows...when I get better at putting...maybe putting will be my fav.
K.
i love throwing side arm it has a natural s curve i just started to throw back hand
Dead straight low ROC shots, and spike hyzers with my JK Aviar!
I think we are going for which style of shot, not how successfully you can throw it. I like to watch big spike hyzers and thumbers. Big air rocks!
When being a 'good distance' away from the basket and
HIT AN AMAZING JUMP PUTT!

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968