www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I know a lot of people love to throw for big D, but what is your favorite shot to throw, skips, spike hyzers, upside down shots, trick shots....anything you can think of what type of shot is your favorite? I personally love throwing grenade shots!!!

Views: 11

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hard to answer questions like this, but I throw what ever favors the hole. I do like throwing thumbers cuz you almost "always" know where they're going to go.
Rollers, but I don't often use them in a round. Most of the time they're too risky when an air shot will do just fine. (at least on the courses I play)
My favorite shot is the one that goes in the basket.
40-80 foot putts. That's the area where most golfers get uneasy. Putting is my favorite part of the game and the most crucial. Hitting one of those putts is just glorious.
I love the drop in after throwing a great shot.
forehand rollers!
I think my favorite shot may be the tomahawk because it saves my ass so often. I can't count the number of times I've been directly in front of some gnarly obstruction and dropped a nice accurate tomahawk upshot to save par.. Hell I've even birdied a few with it which is an awesome feeling!!
Forehand forehand forehand....I tried and tried to develop a backhand and it isn't going to happen any time soon...Especially when we were at Fort Custer at a short hole I don't remember but it hooked right hard it was behind trees...I Hyzered the hell out of it and almost aced it!!! But I settled for a deuce....
350 FT CONTROLLED ANHYZERS ...EAT THAT FOREHANDERS
roller
I am a big fan of 100 ft. out jump straddle putts man when they slam the chains...never mind i have to go to the bathroom
The other day I realized something...WOW do I look stupid trying to stradle jump putt.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968