www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

I always hear about people's favorite disc but what about plastic. What is everybodie's favorite?

Views: 19

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I like Champion plastic altho I do like the new Pro plastic on Innova's Dart putter
November - March
FLX from Discraft, the stuff is indestructible.Plus it firms up a little in the cold and becomes really tacky. The dome of the new R-pro Dart from Innova feels just like the FLX plastic.
April - October
Champion plastic for the woods, Star for the wide open holes. Using Star plastic in the woods is a great way to thoroughly abuse some discs.
Free!! ....mostly.

Followed by Star for grip...Champ for durability (older Champ)
Champ. & Star.
Quest's 80/20 plastic... super grippy, and very durable for the price; comparable to Innova's Star plastic.
My new favorite plastic is the Champion for drivers ( valkrie).
karen casey said:
My putter and mid range are pro d plastic, I love the feel of the discs. It seems it does'nt slip out of my hands when I throw.
flx and star
Pro, CE and Special blend and USDGC Rocs.
i'm becoming a huge fan of gateway's e plastic. some is very grippy and holds up to some serious abuse. decent price too.
I was throwing mostly star the past year or so but have gotten back into throwing more champion
Star plastic. Great head wind disc and plastic holds better than champ. Find some CFR candy plastic. Holds shape forever.
I would say i have two favorites, Quest's 80/20 and Gateways Evolution pro line! Both GREAT plastic and at a good price! try them out.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968