www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you have any discs that you have on display? Any discs that are special to you for any specific reason?  If so, SHARE!  If you can provide a picture of them that would be cool.  It would be interesting to see what sort of prized possessions are out there...

Here is mine...

Disc on the left is a Champion Archon 2011 AM World Championship fundraiser disc.

Middle disc is a Star Destroyer autographed by Avery Jenkins.

Disc on the right is a Blizzard TeeDevil that I threw my first ever ACE with. 

Views: 699

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

My First Run and Midnight hoard... 

They look in great condition!

My Camera went Kapuooy, but I had a Buddy just Hand me a CE Teebird-L one day. Looks Barely thrown. I about crapped myself. It hangs on the wall in my music studio room because I am Scared to Death I'll lose it if I throw it!

NICE!!!!! If only your friend knew what he was giving you! 

I like this one.

Attachments:

He DID know what he was Giving me. He is just One HE!@ of a Nice Guy! 

That is SUPER SEXY, Rob!!!!!

Most prized are my Katana (1st ace disc) and a Buzzz I had 3 aces with from the same hole.

Most $$ a First run Champ Sidewinder unthrown, or some super old school aviar's.

I was just at the Beaver State Fling and I got around 20-25 of the top pro's to sign one of my Rip Disc Golf Ballistic Proto Drivers, Thats a pretty cool one for me. It'll be a hanger for sure I'll have to take a pic and post it... see if and one can make out all of the names....

Or worse hit a tree and scuff the paint job.

My first California ace disc. The hole was 400'. I threw a stall hyzer that I never thought was coming back. The disc was one I had bought two days earlier, a Red 169 Star Boss. It now sits on my wall with lots of ink on it including my ex who I hadn't seen in over five years. Good karma I guess. Wow.

I have matching black and white bb Aviars with a special Avery and Val stamp. They are both signed by them. They are the only discs I own that I wouldn't throw. I have a first run CE Leopard that GG gave me and a first run CE Eagle. They are valuable and fly sweetly, but red discs are hard for me to find due to my color blindness, so I don't throw them very often.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Disc Golf Answerman Episode 6

Posted by CoolDaddySlickBreeze on August 13, 2013 at 4:40pm

Prodigy Fairway Drivers

Posted by Alan Barker on July 8, 2013 at 5:30pm

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968