www.DiscGolfersR.Us

The Community of Disc Golfers and About All Things Disc Golf

Do you have any discs that you have on display? Any discs that are special to you for any specific reason?  If so, SHARE!  If you can provide a picture of them that would be cool.  It would be interesting to see what sort of prized possessions are out there...

Here is mine...

Disc on the left is a Champion Archon 2011 AM World Championship fundraiser disc.

Middle disc is a Star Destroyer autographed by Avery Jenkins.

Disc on the right is a Blizzard TeeDevil that I threw my first ever ACE with. 

Views: 733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Holy shit a 400 foot ace . That is awesome I can hardly throw 300 yet let alone with any aim. good job. maybe some day for me

I have a Purple colorshift "Albatross" GL River from Lat64.

Toss up between my 00, 01 CE Roc or a CE Aviar that Avery Jenkins signed. The signing was just a fluke. Turns out he was the person I bought it from on ebay and he offered to sign any disc that was purchased. I'm not a autograph person, but I figured "what the heck?"

I will throw all of my discs at some point, but these two will sit out for sure :)

Here are some

Attachments:

Yule!

Attachments:

nice collection,enjoyed the disc tree of Christmas..original.

Thanks. It was fun to build

Question - I have started putting my fave discs up on the wall, hanging them from small nails...any danger to the discs as long as my home is kept cool and the discs are out of direct sunlight? Thanks!

My wall of favorite Vibram discs...

Attachments:

Are those palm trees or monster claws?

Champion Edition/ CFR (whech ever makes you feel better calling it) Whippet. New it's worth probably around $100, but mine has about 5 years hard use by me personally so I would say that doubles it's value (conservatively speaking). I have 4 aces with it and many of my best disc golf friends have signed it (2 holes of which no longer exist) which gives it sentimental value- add $50. Two of my aces cashed out for a total winnings of $ 425.  Custom die job- add $ 10. Plus I, Nate Nasty, am the owner- add $ 25. Any one wanna buy a $ 710.00 Whippet ? Too bad it's not for sale.

These !!!!

Attachments:

Reply to Discussion

RSS

Blog Posts

2014 ACE RACE PLAYER PACKS ?

Posted by James Banevicz on November 23, 2014 at 4:41pm

Disc Golf Approach Shot Tips by Paul Ulibarri

Posted by Alan Barker on October 30, 2014 at 12:40pm

State of Disc Golf: Disc Golf Growth

Posted by Alan Barker on January 29, 2014 at 2:26pm

What are your favorite Disc Plastics?

Posted by Alan Barker on November 4, 2013 at 1:38pm

2 Tips For Guys To Entice A Girls

Posted by Frederick Cranford on September 11, 2013 at 5:42am

Badge

Loading…

© 2014   Created by Terry "the Pirate" Calhoun.

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service

SF00401968